Chapter Two.

Song: Angel Eyes by New Years Day.
Taylor's POV.
*After US tour*
After we got home, Desi and I rushed into the house and threw down our bags.

"Home sweet home! Yess!" I shouted as I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a Dr. Pepper from the fridge. Then it hit me... Why is there Dr. Pepper in the fridge? i had to clear it out before tour hit so when we came home our house wouldn't stink. I looked around because I could hear footsteps from upstairs. Then I heard them coming down the stairs. Desi I guess was standing outside, talking to Chris about him moving in with us. But along with him, would com his band. And along with that, extra noise. Thinking that it was just a spirit, I didn't arm myself with shit. I slowly walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. I turned a few times to see where else the footsteps were coming from. Then I felt arms snake around me from behind. I jumped fifty feet in the air and screamed like a little girl.

"Zak Bagans! Scaring me is a no no!" I shouted as I playfully punched his arm. I then saw Desi and Chris rush in with a panicked expression on their faces. Once Desi saw Zak she knew everything was okay and returned to her make out session with Chris. Ewe.

"I stocked your fridge with Dr. Pepper. I know it's your favorite." He informed me as I turned away from the couple making out in my living room. I laughed and thanked him.

"But uh... I think you should stay at my house for awhile. I caught this EVP while I was up in Desi's room." He said as he took the recorder out of his pocket. When he started playing it, Desi separated from Chris and turned her attention over to us. Zak asked it if it wanted to do harm to us and its reply was "To both".

"So... I'm moving to Scranton with Chris." Desi said as she walked up stairs.

"You know that won't fix the problem! You're the problem!" After I shouted that, I realized how fucked up it sounded and how much of douche pants it made me sound. She gave me a horrible look and then went into her room. Zak looked at me. I started to head up the stairs to explain but he stopped me.

"I've got this. IF anything, Chris should go up there as well." He stated as he walked ahead of me. I sighed. Jesus fucking Christ. I vowed to no relationships just to live with Desi and keep her alive but now she's probably up there, contemplating her death. All because of me. All because I said something so fucking stupid. I sat down on the couch and waited for what seemed like hours before the guys finally got Desi to come down stairs.

"So it wasn't all on us on how we got Desi to laugh, most of it was on Aaron who is a fucking idiot," Zak informed me as the got to the bottom of the stairs, "but at least it worked." I smiled at how cute Chris and Desi looked together.

"Oh! Chris and I are also going to let you and Zak have the house to yourselves tonight. Chris got a hotel room and made dinner reservations. You and Zak should have some fun tonight." Desi said as she walked past me with Chris. I laughed and smiled. If I knew Desi as well as I think I do, I can guarantee that Desi and Chris are going to be at it all night. Fifty Shades style, too. God she loves those books.

"I'm perfectly okay with this. In fact, I wanted to take Taylor out to dinner tonight anyways." Zak pitched in. I smiled wider.

"Chris and I will get going now! We're going to go to the book store, get some coffee, maybe buy some books. Any books you want?" Desi questioned as she walked to the door. That was a stupid question.

"Any interesting manga books. And get me more Warrior books. I think I left some of mine in the hotels. Have fun. Not too much though!" I shouted as she walked out the door. I laughed and turned back to Zak who was staring at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked him as I walked up to him. He smiled and shook his head.

"Just beauty." He said as he hugged me. I smiled. I had never really gotten to flirt with any guy before. Desi always held me back because she was a fallen angel and no one could ever know. But some people had found out. But only the ones who witnessed her wings being ripped off. I shivered at that thought. I liked drawing bloody things and I would watch bloody animes. But when you see your best friend having her wings ripped off, it's different feeling. I couldn't help her. And it killed me to hear her cry out for help. Blood and feathers everywhere... I shoved that thought out of my head as Zak lightly shook me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he looked down at me. I hesitantly nodded.

"So... What are some of your favorite things to do here?" Zak asked as he sat down on my couch. I shrugged. Usually after i think about the stuff Desi and I have been through, I'm mute girl for a few hours. It's odd.

"I guess just anything to get out of here for the day." I suggested as I grabbed my phone. He agreed to getting out of the house. But we were stumped on where to go.

"Movies?" He suggested. I shook my head.

"Too mainstream of a first date. Mall?" I think we threw suggestions back and forth for an hour before we heard a loud crash come from up stairs.

"I'm okay with going to the movies now!" I exclaimed as I jumped over to the car. He laughed.

"You don't want to check it ou-" I cut him off.

"No fucking way. No. Nope! That's something to do with Desi! Not with me! I don't want to do it!" I'd be fine if it was any other demon. But this one... I just got the feeling that I didn't want to see it. I didn't want to cross it's path.

"Fine. Let's go. What movie do you wanna see?" He asked as he got in his truck. I shrugged. I got in the passengers side.

"I guess The Gallows." I suggested. He looked at me with a serious look.

"That movie? Really? Have you not seen Desi's Twitter lately?" He asked me. I laughed.

"I have. She told me it was stupid. But now I'm curious. I wanna see it." I explained as I laughed. He smiled at me again.

"You have a beautiful smile. I would hate to see it fade. I can tell you've been through a lot. But trust me. It's all worth it. As long as you keep a smile on your face, you can have people melt in your hands." He said as he grabbed my hand and backed out of the drive way. I think I even blushed a little. I kept my head down so he couldn't see me blush. But as we walked up to the ticket booth, he cupped my chin and tilted my head back so that I was looking at him.

"How is it possible for someone to be as beautiful as you?" He asked me. I shrugged. No one had really called me beautiful before. It was a new thing.

"I don't know how to answer that." My quiet and shy side was coming out now. He looked into my eyes and moved his face closer to mine. Soon our noses were touching. He hesitated, as did I, but soon, his lips were on mine. How do I react to this!? Do I kiss back? What the fuck is happening? I guess my mouth decided for me. I was kissing him back. But how? I had only ever kissed one guy in my whole entire life. What the frickle frackle am I doing! How am I doing this! We soon separated but part of me wanted more. I didn't want my lips to be cold.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he looked down. I nervously bit my lip.

"It's okay." I told him as I let my lip out of my tight teeth grip. He looked at me.

"We should uh... Get the tickets. I'll pay." He said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the ticket booth. I stood there for a minute. Then it hit me. I just kissed Zak Bagans.