Not a chance, fuzzbutt. Momma's got some serious drugs in him right now and there's no way you're getting any from my milk.

To prove my point, I gave him a quiet growl. He froze in place, eyes wide as he stared up at me, tummy rumbling.

Eat the meat if you are hungry, Coda. I told him before beginning to munch away at my portion. He complained for several minutes but when I finished my food and started licking at his tiny portion, he suddenly was much more hungry for the meat than previously.

That's what I thought.

He did get us back when he ate it though, because when he'd finished his face was covered in pieces of meat mush.

"I'll take it. As long as he eats I don't mind washing off his face. Just glad that he isn't trying to get you to feed him." Richard said as he walked over.

He tried his best but I'm a stubborn bitch sometimes.

Richard openly laughed as he scooped up Coda and smiled down at me.

"Well, since you're technically a male and a female, shouldn't you have a mix of bitch and bastard?"

No, because any mixture of those two that you come up with will likely sound terrible."

Richard smirked as he walked into the kitchen and washed off Coda.

Oh yeah, I went bathroom in the backyard to the right of the big cage.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll get it tomorrow."

I grunted to him and let my head rest back on my paws. The next thing I knew I felt myself being lifted, along with the blanket still underneath me. "I've got you, Sammy. You're gonna sleep in bed tonight."

I would have argued but after last night on the floor, even with the blanket beneath me, I still hurt enough to keep me from sleeping much. When he settled me in his bed I carefully stretched my sore limbs and yawned.

"Get some rest, hun. The kids are already in bed for the night."

Thank you. Good night, Richard.

He reached over and gave my head a pet. "Night, Sammy."

Three days later I returned to school. Sure I was still sore and didn't move a whole lot, but there wasn't a whole lot of moving in school, anyways. I just stayed still during classes in a desk and sat out at gym after giving the coach a note that made him blush. Guess he normally didn't get excuse notes about his students being spayed. Chuckling to myself, I gingerly sat down on one of the benches, hoping to just relax until class ended.

"Hey Paws!"

Go away.

Glaring, I watched as Jamie and Jared walked over, both already dressed-out for class. They stopped about a foot away from me and sniffed, their brows furrowing as they turned to look at each other, then back to me.

"Why do you smell different?"

Hm, to tell the truth or not. Yeah, tell the truth. Hopefully it will get them to think of someone else when they feel like trying to breed again.

"Got myself fixed so I can't carry kids anymore."

Their jaws dropped, faces paling at what I had said. I thought they would just walk away awkwardly, but when Jared looked down and ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh, I knew he had something to say.