Study pt.2

Someone asked for a part two so I thought, why not make it so you're taking the exam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-G-Dragon-

"Jagiyaaaaa~!" Jiyong smiles as you walk to your classroom to take your last exam. You turn around to see him making a cute face at you. "____, fighting!" He yells, both palms pressed against his squishy cheeks. You chuckle and wave at him shyly.

"Fighting!" You echo much quieter.

He gives you a cheerful thumbs up and winks."Jjang! You'll do great!"

You smile nervously and take a deep breath,"I sure hope so."

-Taeyang-

The morning of your exam YoungBae takes you to class and sits next to you until your professor walks in and calls for attendance. "Oppa, you have to go now, the test will start soon."

He shakes his head and proceeds to watch your professor call out names.

"____." He calls out once he reaches your name on the list.

"Here."

YoungBae smirks and bites his bottom lip.

"What?"

"Nothing."

You laugh nervously and nudge his shoulder. "What is it?"

"Nothing."

You roll your eyes and stare down at the thick exam papers being handed down by rows. "Oppa, I think you should go now."

He sighs and stretches his arms over his head. "Mmmm, fine. I'll see you when you get out then. Ppo-ppo."

You kiss him quickly and watch him stand up to leave. "You'll do great," He says. "I love you."

You smile and blow him a discreet kiss. "I love you too."

-Daesung-

"______-ah!" Daesung's loud voice roars down your testing hall. "Fighting!"
He flashes his teeth at you and throws up a heart. His eyes smile at you with enough joy to make the butterflies in your stomach disappear. "Fighting~!" You repeat, copying the same motion mindlessly.

Passing by students stare at you send your boyfriend  hearts from across the hall. "Okay, Oppa I'm getting weird looks, I'll go in now."

He sighs and waves calmly. "Alright, I'll be here. Good luck!"

You smile cheerfully and step into the seriousness of the testing room. "I'll need all the luck I can get."

~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS MY BIRTHDAY YAAAAAY