Taeyang

*request*
**sexual content**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you step inside your house, moans echo off the walls from the bedroom bedroom. You furrow your brows, enraged at what you thought might be going on behind the door. Your heels click against the floorboards until you finally reach the room and quietly push open the door.

YoungBae is sitting on the bed, his pants pulled down a bit as a hand wraps around his member. He grunts loudly, pumping back and forth until he spills allover his hand with a loud moan erupting from his mouth.

Suddenly he glances at you, catching on to our eyes as he continues to regain his breath. "Welcome home." He says slyly.

You step forward and set your bag down on the dresser, greeting him with a mischievous smirk snaking up to your lips. "You couldn't wait until I got home?" You ask.

YoungBae just chuckles and eyes you as you move your body closer to his like a tiger to its prey. Your hips sway in sync with the clicking of your heels against the floorboard. Once you're close enough he pulls you by the waist whispering, "I better not have to wait anymore."

You smirk, kiss his lips and run your hand over his bare chest. "You won't have to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mm sorry this is short but I didn't have to make it too...smutty