Daesung ( LNFIL)

Inspired by Let's Not Fall In Love

----------
Daesung's lips spread into a wide smile as you're both seated at a table outside your favourite resteraunt. The waitress sets down a plate of bread after taking your orders and immediately heads back to the kitchen.
"Well?" He says. "What do you think?"
Your eyes follow the small piece of bread he pulls off the baguette.
"What do I think..." You echo. "I think you look really good in that sweater."

Daesung smiles and covers his face with his hands. "No," he laughs loudly. "I mean about the restaurant."
Your head rests against your hand as you steal some bread from him and pop it in your mouth before he could protest. "I think it's very pretty, the colours are nice and it seems very cute."

"You think it's cute? I just think the food tastes good."

You both laugh, smiling at each other as you playfully hit his arm. "You really don't think it's cute? Everything's almost pink."

"I think you're cute."

"Ah," you say shyly. Looking down so he wouldn't see your cheeks flush brightly. "That was good, Daesung."

With a finger coming up to adjust his hair, he winks at you flirtatiously. "Thank you."

"Oh, Oppa our food's here."
Quickly, you both settle yourselves in your seats and move the plate of bread out of your way. "Here you go." The server sets down a plate of spaghetti with one hand behind her back.

"Omo." You gasp.
"This is huge."

The server quickly adds in as you stare at each other in awe,"You ordered the couples special."
"Dae, I don't think we can finish this."

He smirks and picks up his silver fork before setting his napkin in his lap. "If you don't, I will." Immediately Daesung starts digging in. Swirling his fork in the sauce and slurping up spaghetti joyously. "Mmmmm, this is so good. Try it!"

With both eyes struck on the bowl the size of a basketball, you slowly direct your attention towards him.

"Enjoy!"

As the server leaves you lift up your fork and feed yourself a bite of flavorful spaghetti. The taste of basil and melted cheese send your taste buds craving for more. Just as Daesung is about to ask you something you stuff two more fork fulls of noodles in your mouth. His laugh erupts into the cool evening air as you drag your eyes up at him. "Huh?"

"You're eating a lot today, were you hungry?"

You chuckle and wipe your mouth with a napkin cloth. "No, it just tastes really good."

He turns his head. "See," Daesung takes in another mouthful. "Told you."

After a few bites you both stare at each other in exhaustion. "So...," he begins. Cheeks puffed as thinks of what to say. "Do you think-"

"We should just take this home!"

"Good idea!" He laughs, quickly taking your forks out of the bowl and setting them on napkins. "Excuse me," his raspy voice calls as a waitress walks by. "Can we get a box?"

The woman's curls bounce behind her as she nods and heads back to get a black Styrofoam container. "Here you go." Daesung smiles up at the woman and begins dragging the endless amount of noodles in to their new platform.

"Thanks for the meal," you say warmly. His eyes glance up away from the black book in his hand. He removes his credit card and smiles, "It was my treat."

"Well now I won't have to cook for a few days."

"You can cook!" He whines, clearly upset at your statement. "But we have a ton of spaghetti, why do I need to cook when we can eat that."

He frowns and places the black leather book back on the table. "We can eat it as a side."

You chuckle. "Ah, you really are something, Daesung."

--------------------------------

:))) hope you enjoyed! Ily guys!