TOP Birthday!

pssst, look at the picture!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday Seung Hyunie~, happy birthday to you~!"

The group of loud boys pop mini confetti rockets into the air as their hyung blows out his twenty-nine candles.

"Another year? Wow, you're getting old."
Jiyong rustles his hand through Seung Hyun's light brown hair, messing it up completely. He scoffs. "Don't act like you're any younger."

You chuckle and place your hand on Seung Hyun's shoulder. "Happy birthday babe." He turns his head and meets his lips with yours. "Than-"

"T.O.P~!"

Daesung's booming voice pulls your attention towards the giant birthday hat in his hands. "생일 축하 해요!"
Daesung bows and places the birthday cake hat upon his hyung's head.

"고마워!"

Seung Hyun slowly raises his head and smiles at everyone's excited faces. "Happy birthday Seung Hyun." Jiyong repeats again, the maknae glancing up at the sound of his name. "Ah," he says. "You mean the other one."

You chuckle and nudge your boyfriend's shoulder. "Well, are you going to cut the cake?"

"Oh!" Daesung yells. "Use this!"
Quickly the younger man hands Seung Hyun a knife with a zigzagged handle. "I saw this and thought you might like it."
Seung Hyun carefully takes the knife and examines the shiny silver utensil. "I love it," he smiles. "Thank you."

After cutting the rectangular shaped cake and handing out slices to each member, you sit down in Seung Hyun's lap and tap his nose with your finger. "야!진짜!" He wipes the blue icing you smeared on his nose and laughs loudly. "Happy Birthday," you smile. "You're finally twenty-nine."

"Yeah," he sighs. "Twenty-nine."
"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to miss you when I leave."
You brush his brown bangs out of his eyes. "Oppa..."

"I'm really going to miss all of this."

You eyes glance down at the plate of marble cake in your hands. "Stop talking like that."
He drags his teeth over his bottom lip and pokes at the cake on his plate. "Thanks for the party," he smiles. "It's nice seeing everyone enjoying themselves."

You glance up to see the boys laughing and chatting loudly. "야,형! Come open your presents already, we've been waiting forever!"
YoungBae's loud voice yells over the stereo before shaking a gift box in front of Seung Hyun's face.

"Are you coming?"

Seung Hyun sets his plate down and immediately jumps up out of his seat. "네!"

You chuckle and eat a bite of the swirled vanilla and chocolate cake. "Two years," you sigh. "It's just two years."

~~~~~~~

Waaah~ its my bias' birthday!(EST) although technically his birthday was yesterday in Korea, I'll post it today. I PUT THE LINK TO SECRET MESSAGE (WITH ENG SUBS) IN MY BIO JUST IN CASE YOU NEED IT! ^^
Happy birthday TOP!