BigBang roaming pt.2

*requested*
____________

****G-Dragon***
As you lay in bed, Jiyong by your side you both close your eyes to get some sleep. The air is silent and still but the sound of the ceiling fan swishing over you. As you're slowly being pulled into a dream something suddenly drags down your body and to your butt. You suddenly feel the hand move over your front so quick you barely noticed it.
"Jiyong, what are you doing?" You whine, feeling nothing but pure exhaustion. His hand tugs at the elastic of your shorts and underwear, almost pulling them down until you quickly sit up and smack your pillow hard on his face. "What's your problem?!"

You yell his name and continue hitting him until he finally sits up and snatches the pillow from you. "____! What the hell?!"
"What do you mean "what the hell?"
"What?"

You scoff and stare at him in shock.

"What'd I do?"

"You don't remember practically feeling me up like a pervert?" His cheeks go red as you speak. "I-I'm not a pervert."
"Then why were your hand allover me?"

Jiyong's eyes widen and his attention quickly adverts to you away from his his fingers. "Jagi I-- you felt that?"
He raises an eyebrow and tilts his head in confusion. "But I was dreaming how is that possible...?"

"You were dreaming about that?"
A smile spreads across your face involuntary. "Its not like I got very far, I just almost took of your pants." He shrugs his shoulders and smiles shyly.

"What if you actually-"
Jiyong fluffs his pillow, pulls the sheets up and lays back down with his eyes closed.
"So? Its not like we haven't done it before."

---------

*Seungri*

Your eyes flutter open to feel something(or someone) slowly making their way up your shirt. Their cold fingers send chills up your spine and goosebumps allover your skin. "Yah! Seung Hyun!"

He immediately snatches his hand back and snores loudly.

What the...

You sit yourself up and lean closer to his face. "Are you sleeping?" You say in his ear. "Hello?"

After a few moments of staring at his closed eyes and rested face, the corner of his mouth twitches into a sly smile. " I knew you weren't sleeping. What was that about earlier? Can't you wait until tomorrow?"

He opens his eyes and stares at you blankly. "If I could wait then I wouldn't have done it."

You chuckle. "So you were planning to feel me up while I was sleeping?"
He smirks at you mischievously. "Yeah."

You roll your eyes and get back into your original position. "Pervert."

"Don't lie," he laughs. "You liked it."

----

***Daesung***

As youre just about to fall asleep you feel something press against your back. You don't have to think twice to get what it is. Immediately you turn your head and see Daesung sleeping quite peacefully, that is until you hear him groan and feel his hand around your waist hold you tighter. "Daesung-ah, wake up."

Calmly, you move yourself away from him and shake his shoulder. "Oppa, wake up."

"What is it?"
Silently pointing to his obvious erection, you advert your eyes to keep from laughing. "Aish, this is so embarrassing!"
He snatches his pillow from behind him and drops it on his lap, covering himself before quickly running to the bathroom.

"___I'm so sorry I didn't mean to have that happen." He says, stumbling over his words as he cringes in embarrassment in the bathroom.

"Its alright Dae," you laugh. I'm just glad you slept with boxers on tonight."

____________