BigBang

How BigBang introduces you to their band members ft a magical gif of our ju jitsu panda kicking his Hyun's booty (check it out up in the top ^^^)

---

*TOP*

As you and Seung Hyun are talking, lounging around in the BigBang waiting room. The other four members suddenly walk in. "Who's this?" Jiyong smiles widely.

Seung Hyun simply addresses you as his girlfriend. "Wow, Hyung, you really..."
Seungri glares at him angrily, curses under his breath before greeting you politely. "Nice to meet you, I'm the maknae. Surely you've heard of me."

You chuckle. "I have."
"Then you know that we've all made a deal not to date and you're," he clears his throat loudly and glances at the elder man. "Boyfriend just broke it."

-

*Taeyang*

After a few weeks of dating, you finally let YoungBae introduce you to his members. He's always addressed them as family, making sure you understood how important each of them was to him. "I'm nervous." You say, inches away from the door in front if you.

YoungBae squeezes your hand tight. His warm smile sending you chills. "It's gonna be fine, you're gonna love them."

A deepened sigh escapes past your lips when he suddenly opens the door to Seungri's aparemt. Apparently they've all gathered for a celebration.
Almost as soon as you step inside behind him, deep voices come charging at you. "HYUNG~!" "YOUNGB- who is that?"

"Hi," You say with a small voice.
"I'm ____."

"This is my girlfriend, I brought her over so you could meet her."

Daesung chuckles, leaning to his side to whisper at Seung Hyun. "So this is the girl he talks about all the time."

--

*G-Dragon*

"Ya!" He yells, voice echoing off the white bare walls. Glancing at him, you raise an eyebrow. "What?"

His toothy smile and waved hand shows you that his yelp wasnt intended for you. 'Then for who?' You think as you turn around to see four men walking in with grins on their faces.
Jiyong slams his phone down on the sofa next to him, laughing his usual childish laugh, you just stare. "Where is she?" Taeyang says, analysing the room quickly.

"Me?"

"That's her?" Daesung asks, turning back to his hyung with shock spread across his face. "Omo! She's a lot prettier than you said."

Your cheeks flush a bright pink as you stutter a "Thank you."
As you turn away from the counter on the other end of the room, Seung Hyun comes to your side and bows accordingly. "Nice to meet you, ____."

"You know my name?"

Seungri rolls his eyes, scoffing. "How couldn't we. Ji talks about you from day to night."

--
*Seungri*

"Look," Seungri blankly speaks, your hand held in his as you walked though to the recording studio. "This is my girlfriend. Say hello, be polite."

You chuckle. For the maknae he takes politeness seriously. "Aish!," Seung hyun growls, standing up to ruffle his younger's blonde hair and give him a rough noogie.
After finally greeting each other and starting a small conversation, Seung Hyun sighs and leans back on the plastic black chairs you were all seated in. "So this is the famous ___? Sorry the other members aren't here I've been fixing up lyrics and such."

You nod understandingly. "No big deal."

He laughs and nudges Seungri's side with his elbow. "Well to him you are."

----
*Daesung*

"Family meeting!"

"Now?" Jiyong groans thowing his head back before stomping into the livingroom. Each member follows eachother into the room. Seating themselves on couches and chairs with tired yet confused looks on their faces. Clearly they were all busy. "What is it?"

YoungBae let's out a lengthy yawn. "I have thing to tell you guys."
With your body pressed against a wall, you try hard not to let the floorboards squeak as you walked closer towards your boyfriend's solid voice. "I have someone I'd like for you to meet."

Seung Hyun's head shoots up from the phone in his hands. "Girl group?"
Daesung's smile spreads wide. "Better."

Slowly, you make your way down the hall from where Daesung had hid you, and into the middle of the room with eyes following your every move. "KNEW IT!" Jiyong yelled loudly with both hands raised up in the air. "You guys owe me $20."

Immediately the others pull out their wallets and throw money in his direction. "Wait what?"
Daesung looks at you then back at the elder counting his money with a sly grin on his face.
"What's going on?"

"Hyung made a bet." YoungBae says lazily. "And he won."
"How'd you know!" Seungri whines over the leader's shoulder, eyes flowing every bill diligently. "He was just smiling a lot more than usual."

You chuckle, nodding your head as you realise its true.
"Ah."

--------------------

TO INTERACT WITH MY LOVELY READERS, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW (they're only 3 questions, dooooo it)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*so how many of you guys read on computers? How many on the app on your phones/tablets?

*Who here has read my T.O.P fanfiction? Because I really think it's sweet when you guys read my earlier works and then check out my next book like thank you I love all you cute little cinnamon buns xx

*BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT 'IF YOU' RN BC I CAN'T. IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY BUT THE VOICES THAT STAND OUT TO ME ARE GD'S TOP AND DAE LIKE YES LET ME HEAR YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICES AND THEN SEUNGRI HITS YOU IN THE FACE WITH THESE MAGICAL NOTES AND HIS SOOTHING CALM ASS VOICE AND THEN TAE IS ALL LIKE "AHAHHAHA NO HAVE SOME HIGH NOTES" I just loose my shit to that song because I both want to cry and scream at the same time

comment below what you think about the songs, what device you read on, and if you hav read my previous TOP fanfiction ;) ily guys, stay pimp