Taeyang

***Requested***

Imagine you drop off your son at school for the first time
------------

"Are you ready?" You smile warmly at your son KangJoon as he nods his head eagerly. "You're going to have fun right, make sure to wash your hands after you go to the bathroom okay?"
You pull YoungBae closer to you and whisper in his ear. "I thought he started washing his hands on his own?"
"He did but then I had to do it with him."
"Ah."

You smile at the little boy glancing at the children running on the park equipment. "KangJoon-ah, do you want mommy to tie your shoes before we go or can you do them?"

"No, no, no, daddy do it!" He immediately sits down on the floor with his knees up to his chest, waiting for his father to kneel down and help him. YoungBae squats down and loops the tiny black laces, narrating his movements so his son could practice later on his own. KangJoon pushes himself up off the ground and wraps his arms around his father's neck, a signal that he wants to be picked up. "Don't you want mommy to pick you up?" YoungBae smirks up at you as he lifts him into his arms and switches him into yours. He would pick him up like he usually does, but last night's work out session made his arms shake like jello.

"Are you ready to go in yet, buddy?"

KangJoon nods his head but shyly presses his face into the side of your neck. "You sure?"
He nods and lifts his face.
"You have your lunch box, right?"

"Stop asking him so many questions, you're making him nervous." YoungBae laughs and kisses his small dainty nose. "Five years old and you still like holding onto mommy like you did when you were a baby."

You glare at your husband and fix KangJoon's bangs out of his eyes. "He is a baby."
"Not like a baby baby."

You chuckle and shake your head disappointingly. "Anyway Joonie, mommy and daddy have to go to work now so well go take you inside."

"I go in myself!" His high pitched voice, suddenly demanding sends you both to smile. "We'll see you in a few hours, alright buddy?"

YoungBae kisses the shaved part of his son's head and runs his hand through the longer parts. "I'm glad I cut his hair like this, now he looks like me."

"He actually kinda looks like TOP--."
YoungBae shoots you a threatening glare before you could finish. "I mean he only looks like his uncle because if his hair that's all. "

"Yeah, but he's exactly like me. Right? You're just like daddy."

You chuckle and roll your eyes. "Thank God he doesn't act like you because I swear-- anyway! Let's hurry up and get going."

You take him off your hip and set him down on the floor fixing his turquoise coloured t-shirt . "Have fun, see you soon. 뽀뽀."

He puckers his pink lips and kisses you before running off towards his new classmates. "Wow," you say, smiling as you stand up and watch him step past the front gates. "He really has grown up."
YoungBae's arm finds itself around your shoulder. "He has hasn't he?"
He pulls you closer to him and rubs your arm with his thumb.

"Maybe we should have another kid."

"Huh?"

YoungBae smiles down at you shyly. "Another kid, maybe a daughter?"

You chuckle and pull away towards the car. "Well see, babe, we'll see."

------

Did you guys like Zzutter and Let's Not Fall In Love? I loved them! LNFIL was so cute and Zzutter was perfect!
Leave your opinions in the comments,
Which song do you like more?

Ily, bye!