Evilin

Queen Evilin in the Flesh

The carriage was very cramped, not very roomy. These strange pinhumanoids were scared and trepiditious. I looked out and saw one of them getting burned alive in the public.

"My god," I said.

"What I told you? See, we should have gone around the kingdom, but no. We had to cut across and blend in," Niel said.

"What going to happen to us?" I asked.

"Same of what happened toworse the early Americans when they opposed the British - only worse," he said.

"How worse?" Sicily asked.

No response, he just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Much worse," he finished.

By the time we crossed the draw bridge, we were escorted by the demonic wolves. They pushed and dragged us out. They put us in chains and made us walk amongst to what it appears to be some sort of priest. The pink-skinned priest poured water on the pink humanoids, but by the time he got to us, he was lost.

"Smell me, I'll cut your balls out myself pal," Niel threatened, clenching his teeth angrily. The priest backed away in fear; the other humanosort took a glimpse at Niel after making that horrendous threat. I sighed knowingly that things are about to get worse than they already are, but the one thing that scared me was when the priest started talking.

"Strange words for such a mutant," he said.

Sicily and I both dropped our jaws.

"Release me, or I swear I'll kill you," he said clenching his teeth.

"By the name of the Great Evilin you shall not," he said smiling smuggishly, "Send these mutants to the great Queen. She will be. Ost to have strangers in her land, outlander."

"Nice going, diplomat," said Sicily.

Niel didn't say anything, he winked at her. Was this part of his plan? If so, both Sicily and I don't like it. We were only a few yards away from the entrance, I turned around and saw a young teenaged humrid getting whipped viciously by another wolf. My heart was bound to explode from both terror and disturbance.

Finally we entered the palace. When you step in the hallway, it feels as though you stepped into a FairyTale kingdom. The walls were pink, and all around we're pictures of a bright green, strong, humrid male with bright green hair, wearing royal clothing next to what it appears to be a magical unicorn. Both Sicily and I were confused. For such a place like this, why isn't different out there? Niel shuddered in fear as if he recognized this place before.

"FairyTales? What the..." I was about to say.

"Shut it," said Niel.

"Unicorns? Queens? Niel, what the hell..." Sicily was just as confused as I was.

"Shut it," Niel said. Finally we arrived to where it suppose to be the throne room. In front of us were two large doors, each were at least a few several meters high in length and height. The wolves, still dragging us in chains pushed them open. I was surprised to see not a throne but something far worse. In the room was a gray environment with black gunk everywhere. Sicily was more disturbed as the rest of us. On the walls, we saw myriads of decapitated unicorn heads hanging in the walls still dripping black gunk. And it's not just the heads we saw. We saw legs that looked like they were deboned, but stuffed by what appears to be blood. From head to toe (literally) every parts of the mythological animal were on the walls.

"Holy shit," I mummbled with freight.

"John, look," Sicily pointed by what was in front us? There was a bathtub in front of us covered almost entirely of black gunk. Even in the tub, the tub was filled with black blood. Raising from the bloody tub was a teenaged girl who looked about 17. As she rose, it looked like she wore no clothes. She was absolutely bare. She sat up took took a quick glimpse at us. She gave us a heavenly smile despite that she was bathing in black blood.

"Humans, how much I missed the taste of a human," she said seductively, "Go away now, my fellow Beasola, go on." She dismissed the wolf demon she calls the Beasola.

"What the hell?" I was still traumatized.

"John, Sicily, this is Evilin, oh shit," Niel said with extreme fear.

"Well, how long had I tasted a human? Several thousand years? Or was it a couple centuries?" Evilin asked herself.

"What the hell are you?" I asked.

"She's Evilin, that is who she is," Niel said.

"So demanding aren't you, John?" Evilin asked.

My eyes were wide. This made even Niel to jump. Sicily was terribly shocked.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"I know everything about you, brought you here," she said.

"Impossible," I said.

Sicily draws out her firearm that she saves from the wolves that chained us and to Evilin.

"You have 20 seconds to explain why I shouldn't pull the trigger," Sicsaid threatened.

"Bad move," said Niel.

"You dare draw your guns at the queen?" Evilin felt threatened.

"As much that I have friends that can run like hell," Sicily said angrily.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are, but youknow nothing about me," I said.

"You dare challenge me?" Evilin was getting pissed.

"Bad move, withdraw your weapons," Niel warned.

"Why, one shot is all takes," I said.

"I'll show you to challenge the queen!" Evilin unleashed hel, upon us. Black gun surrounded her.

"Oops," I said.

"Run," Niel said.