Captured

Captured

"My god," I said, "We discovered an alien civilization."

"Remarkable," Sicily shared an awe with me.

Niel wasn't all that pleased. It seems that he been to this place before. Whatever happened to him in this place, couldn't be good. He turned around and told us that we should lay low.

"Niel's right, I mean even as remarkable this civilization is, we cannot draw any attention to ourselves," said Sicily.

"It's like an unwanted visitor coming to an unknown territory," I said.

"Something like that," Niel said, "We should go around the area, maybe we can..."

"But that'll take longer Mr. Survivalist," Sicily said.

"I agree, we have to cut across," I said.

"How?" Sicily asked.

"We're wasting time," Niel said, "The planet is about to die and we are on a planet ruled by Evilin."

"I thoguht Evilin was just the name of the planet," Sicily said.

"Even planet's can be rulers," he said.

"It's decided, we cut across the area, but we must wear civilian clothing. We must blend in," I said.

"Bad idea," Niel opposed.

"Why, you have any bright idea?" I asked annoyed.

"Plenty, and one of them is to not go into the kingdom. The people there are like herds of sheep. They'll follow the dog around and even report the fox. Erso ergo, we're the fox, and their leader's the dog," Niel said.

"Yes, but do we have a choice in the matter," I asked.

Niel grunted. "We cut across, but we must hurry. The people are much deadlier than the leader herself."

"Her?" Sicily asked.

In the kingdom's city limits, we saw and snatched what appears to be dirty clothes off of what appears to be a clothes hanger. We buried ourselfs in the cloth so that way we don't get noticed. We entered the kingdom by disquising ourselves as poor citizens. The guard haulted us. It spoke nativley, a language that don't quite understand. In addition to that, the guard appears to be some sort of ogre. It had huge, yellow tusks, wore wool clothing and carried a large sword.

"Ogres, there nasty as they are ugly," Niel said.

"Ogres?" Sicily and I were puzzled.

"Slaves to Evilin. They are controlled by her fear and her power. Her deadly spells are nothing of what she will do to us if we don't get moving," he warned. The ogre let us in once it saw that we were the kingdom's "poorest citizens". We got in and took a glympse of the horrors that defied every meaning of human life, if these are humans. The people that are torchered, whipped, and burned by what appears to be anthropromorphic wolves with 4 arms, 2 tails, and 4, beady red eyes had pink skin, green eyes, and green hair. They looked human except for one flaw, they had scales. They must be reptilian if they have scales.

"Reptilian humanoids?" Sicily said.

"Humrids, the speicies that she created once we revolted," said Niel.

"Revolted? Humans?" I asked, "When did all this happen?"

"It didn't happen in your universe. But it did in mine," he said, "Now let's go." We continued to stroll around not causing any rucus. All around we see these humrids digging up of what appears to be some strange gems. These creatures were malnurished, injured, and such. We made no eye contact on these creatures. Sicily glympsed at one of them. All of the hardshipped these creatures were recieveing truly broke her. I turned around and saw the hellish wolf coming streight towards her.

"Sicily, RUN!" I yelled. Sicily turned around and saw the wolf speeding up. It bellowed a hellish roar which frieghtened the people of the kingdom and us.

"Shit!" said Niel.

"Run!" I alarmed. Sicily sprinted away from the beast until it leaped forward and tackled her down.

Sicily screamed in horror.

"Sicily!"I screamed. I grabbed my gun and shot the beast. Sicily got up and unsheathed her firearm.

"I was gonna," she said.

"Where's Niel?" I looked around and he was nowhere to be found.

"That cowardous bastard!" I screamed in anger. The beast stood up and walked angrily towards us. He growled and snarled. We aimed our weapons owards it and shot at it. The bullets penatrated the creature, but it was not enough. It fell to it's knees in escrutiating pain as it's green blood spills on the ground. We made a run for it.

"We're dead, we're so dead!" Sicily yelled.

"Keep running!" I said. Suddenly, we were dragged undernieth the tree.

"Shhh," said the man of what appears to be Niel panting.

"What the hell?" I said removing his hand from my mouth, "You ditched us. You left us to die!"

"I had no choice!" he said, "If they grab me, they'll kill me."

"For what?" I asked.

"Something you don't want to know," he said.

"Cut the bullshit and tell us what the hell is going on!" Sicily demanded.

"Shut the hell up!" Niel screamed, "You yell, they catch us."

"I think they already did," I said as I pointed to a wolf hiding in the shadows. We were surrounded.

"Nice one loud mouth," said Niel.

"Screw you," said Sicily.

"How many bullets you got left?" I asked Niel.

"Not alot," he said.

The Wolves threw us in a carriage with the other Humrids and shipped us to the castle where we would meet the ruler herself.