Chapter 8 Bags and Bats

Start from the beginning

"SHUT! UP!"

"Your welcome," Caitlyn said giving Piper the bored look after her outburst.

"Thank you." Piper walked over to the front office and put the shirt into her bag before she pulled out her notebook that was full of all her doodles. "So what do we have for today?"

"Well it is pretty busy for a Monday the only time we have no one here is during our lunch break. There are three people coming in in about 40 minutes for Caitlyn, Evan and Rosie. So pretty much from there we have hardly any breathing time. Evan you have Piper's Secret Admirer you know the drill, Rosie you have a back tat and Caitlyn you have a sleeve to redo," Austin said as he looked at the list of today. "Scarlet you kick off with a leg tattoo. Oh no pun intended and Ricki you will be stabbing people."

"YES!!!! Love doing sleeves," Caitlyn did her happy dance then was joined by Ricki. "We get stab people! We get to stab people!"

Jake blinks a couple of times then looks at Andy, "you are related to her? Now I will be sleeping with one eye open on tour."

"I think she likes it rough," Ashley said to himself which made Rosie snap her head towards him.

"You would know this how?"

"Well she is happy she gets to stab people and she is a flirt so it just seems like she would like it rough. Wait!" Ashley then started at Rosie," how would YOU know she likes it rough?"

Caitlyn and Ricki stop dancing when they noticed the sudden silence and see Ashley raising an eyebrow at a cherry red Rosie. "Uh oh," Caitlyn said in a whisper. "What is going on?"

"They WERE talking about how you would like it rough NOW they were wondering how the other would know that," Andy said filling in his sister.

"So Caitlyn," Evan flung his arm around Carolyn's shoulders, "how WOULD Rosie know you like it rough?"

Caitlyn glared at Evan, "we are girls we share shit! I mean I am a fucking open book I tell everyone everything."

"So your not a-"

"Shut up freakazoid! And let me go claustrophobia will kill you," Caitlyn walked over to her station after throwing Evan's arm over her head purposely so it would hit him in the face.

Everyone laughed at Caitlyn's reaction and the look on Evan's face when he hit his own face. After that all cooled down all the "stabbers" began to prepare their locations while all the "boy" band members just sat around and tossed random things at each other.

"CAITLYN!!!!!!!"

"ANDY!!!!!!," Caitlyn's roared back poking her head up to see her brother's head leaning on top of the back of the couch with a bored look.

"I am bored," Andy tilted his head so that he was looking at her with his puppy dog face.

"Well the floors need cleaning and so do the windows," Caitlyn started as she cleaned her needle gun then heard scrabbling footsteps and the front door slam shut. "That was easy."

"Never tell Caitlyn you are bored guys," Scarlet said swinging her hand back and forth across her neck, "or you will be on your hands and knees cleaning."

Some of the guys in the parlor smirked.

"Not the sexual way either," Caitlyn growled, "though seeing you all in maid outfits would be a sight to see." All the girls laugh at the truth she had admitted while the guys just pouted and glared.

There was a 'thunk' sound at the door and everyone in the room turned to see a familiar face, "hey guys."

"Hey Leah," Caitlyn said and pointed to Evan. "You go that way senorita!"