Josh & Stellina

This one shot is for @ehhZerkaa
Hope you like it and I'm sorry it's so late!

*Stellina's POV*
I sat on the sofa, my head in my hands as Ethan stood in front of me holding the results. "I know this is a shock for you Stellina, but it's true." He said, slowly sitting down next to me. I shook my head, unable to comprehend the situation. "I don't understand, this can't be real." I mumbled. Ethan rubbed my back and pulled me into his chest. I leaned on him, closing my eyes. "It's real. I found you..." Ethan whispered, his voice cracking.

I looked up at him to find he was crying. My heart broke as I watched the tears fall down. "I finally found you." He whispered. "You were always here, you were right near me." He cried. I broke out into tears. "All these years, I thought I had no family." I mumbled. "But you do, we do." Ethan replied, hugging me tightly as I leaned on his chest. I closed my eyes again as I silently cried, I had finally found my brother.

*********

I stared up at the ceiling, too tired to sit up. The room was painted yellow by the afternoon sun, creating beautiful flames on the wall. I looked around the room and finally turned my head to meet Ethan's sleeping face. I smiled at his light snores. Examining his face closely, I could see the similarities between us - we really were siblings. But we had decided to keep that a secret for a while, even from Josh who was my boyfriend - we still couldn't believe it ourselves.

I looked ahead at the TV on the wall which was still on. I could see my reflection in it, my make up messy and my hair in a messy bun. I was wearing one of Ethan's t-shirts which were way too big for me. Overall, I was messy.

Stretching over, I took the remote out of Ethan's hand and turned it off. We both had drifted off during our Harry Potter marathon. I yawned and stretched before getting out of the bed, taking the bowl of popcorn on the table with me.

I walked into the living room, throwing a piece of the stale popcorn into my mouth before putting the bowl on the counter and grabbing a jug of water. I smirked to myself before walking back to Ethan's room. I stood near him, watching him peacefully sleep, curled up into a ball with his arm under his head. His mouth was slightly opened and his hair was all over the place.

"Wake up bro." I whispered in his ear. No response. "Ethan, wake up." I said louder. "Leave me alone." Ethan whined, curling himself up into a tighter ball. "Ok." I smirked before pouring the jug of water onto him. He immediately jumped up, choking as he breathed some of the water in. I broke into a fit of laughter, doubling over as he coughed away, sticking swear words in between the coughs.

"I'm sorry." I laughed, unable to breath. "I'm gonna get you, just watch!" He threatened as he got out of the bed shakily. I shook my head before running out of the room, laughing loudly as I heard him prod around in his room in search of another t-shirt.

I sat down on the sofa, listening to Ethan's swears and stories of how he was going to get me back when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to it, yelling "I'll get it." to Ethan who broke out into another fit of swearing. Chuckling, I answered the door, looking up at the visitor.

My smile immediately died as I saw Josh, his face set in anger, his body tense, his jaw clenched. "J... Josh." I stuttered as he looked at me with fury in his eyes. He ignored me and pushed past, looking around the apartment furiously.

Ethan walked into the living room, pulling his t-shirt down as he looked at me. "Seriously Stellina, I'm gonna-" He froze as he spotted Josh, watching him. My heart pumped faster as I watched Josh seize up, anger building up inside him. He looked Ethan up and down, his eyes threatening, his breathing heavy.