0.1

Don't forget to watch trailer^

DUE TO SO MANY PPL REPORTING MY IMAGES TO WATTPAD IM FORCED TO REMOVE ALL SEXUAL VISUALIZATIONS IN ORDER TO REFRAIN FROM GETTING MY BOOK REMOVED LIKE MY LAST ONE. Thanks

Copyright © 2016
All rights reserved to @XbabygilinskyX. Nothing in this book maybe be copied, re written or re published unless granted permission by me.

Amber's P.O.V
"What the fuck do you mean that he's moving in with us? I get that your marrying David but that does not mean Jack has to move in too. YOU KNOW I HATE HIM yet you still choose to make me live with him" I said with anger clearly laced in my voice

"watch your language young lady, now Jack is a nice boy and you will be nice when he comes and starts to unpack, understood?"  She said being very stern with me.

"I wish I had moved with dad! He's so much better than your sorry ass!" I snapped back at her.

  "Amber!" I could see the hurt in her eyes and I immediately felt satisfied.

"Fuck off!" I said storming back to my room and slamming the door.

I could hear her call my name but I didn't give two fucks about anything she had to say. I plugged my phone up to my speaker and blasted the music knowing that it would piss her off.

"Amber I was calling you!" She said barging into my room.

"I know I heard you, I didn't care then, and I damn sure don't care now."  I said while putting my hair into a messy bun.

"I don't know what has gotten into you but their here and you will behave!" She said while turning down my music and walking back downstairs.

I closed my door and changed into more comfortable clothes before I walked downstairs to go help with whatever it is that they need.

I put on a fake attitude and smiled at Mr.Gilinsky before I spoke.
"Hey Mr.G is there anything you need help with?" I said hoping he would say no.

"Nooo" yes!

"I think we got everything but you can call me David from now on" he said with a warming smile. I simply smiled back, I didn't have a problem with Mr.G I mean David, It was just his son that I hated.

On my way going up the stairs to go back to my room I had to pass Jack.

"Slut." He scoffed

"Fuckboy."  I coughed before rolling my eyes and going back to my room.

Don't get me wrong Jack is really attractive, sexy even. He's just always hated me for some odd reason so I just instinctively hated him back. As a junior he would make up rumors about me and spread them around. And since he's more popular than me, they were spread around quickly. I used to cry because of him, and now I have to share a bathroom with him. Great.

3 hours later

"Amber me and David are going out, please behave yourself." I immediately ran downstairs to her.

"Momma please don't go, he just got settled in, no need to rush and leave!" I said grabbing her arm and holding it tightly, but she some how found a way to escape.

" we're going to look for a bed spread that we both like." She said giving me the 'not now' look but I just ignored it.

"Mom can I atleast go with you? Please you can't leave me here with him, I will die!" I said emphasizing the die part.