Chapter One: Redheads Are The Wildest In Bed.

Love 68 Days And Counting? Preorder your print copy of Hitting the Crossbar today! 

Update: The first book, The Bad Boy and The Tomboy will be published on October 13th, 2020 by Wattpad Books

Update: The first book, The Bad Boy and The Tomboy will be published on October 13th, 2020 by Wattpad Books. The published version Wattpad will be put into the Paid Story program along with hitting bookstores on that date. Order link is in my bio. The original Wattpad version of that story will be put into the Paid program as well. However, this story will not be put into the Paid program. 

I'm literally going to go along with this story guys. I don't even think it will be as long as TBBATTB I did it because I felt like the story was incomplete and because Sarah (smendez2000 ) is a VERY persuasive person apparently. Thank her people...

So dedicated to @ameeyzslife because she thought of the first maybe official maybe not title of the sequel so thanks love : )

OH SHOOT AND LOOK AT THE COVER PEOPLE SHOULD GO TO @goingtocamphalfblood for covers no lie she made this awesome one follow her guys

Okay so like always...read and no the chapter title is probably not what you are thinking of lol.

Twitter: @_nikkiofficialw

Chapter One: "Redheads Are The Wildest In Bed." 

THE SUN WAS so fricking bright, I was mentally dying. I could feel the heat through my eyelids. My bed was comfy and I wrapped the comforter around me tighter, trying to gain even more heat. But I could relish in my own moment because something always had to ruin this. God, the bane of my existence has literally entered the room and disturbed my sleep. 

Okay maybe he wasn't the bane but he was something.

"No, no, no. Get him out." I groaned into my pillow, shifting my head away from the voice. It was too early for this. I only had two classes today and my first class wasn't till ten. It was probably minutes before nine since I heard another voice who had her class at this time.

"Macy." My roommate, Maddy said sighing. She was probably tired of hearing me go through this almost every single morning. It wasn't my fault that I actually liked and favoured my sleep especially since I wasn't as jetlagged as I was weeks ago.

"No, I don't want to see him. Not now." I muttered again.

"Hazel you said that yesterday and the day before and the day before. I figured you of all people would be very happy to see me." His voice said above me.

"Okay I'm going to class before you two start doing whatever you're planning on doing. Bye Mace!"

"Bye!" I yelled into my pillow as I heard the door close.