Introduction

A/N no spoilers please. ;)

He arrived at the hotel where his dear boyfriend would be found waiting for him just like he asked. He walked inside, greeting the receptionist who was in on the surprise and handed him the key to the hotel room located on the top floor.

He let him in on the third knock, surprised as the other boy hugged him tightly and both laughed. Holding a finger to his lips, he invited the boy in.

He waited eagerly for the elevator door to open. He tapped his fingers on the side of his hip while the other held a box neatly wrapped in black wrapping paper and a golden ribbon. Finally, the doors opened and he stepped in, smiling and greeting the nice old lady who was on her way out.

They kissed, one hungrily kissing the other while pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it on the floor. They smiled between kisses, stripping slowly as they made their way to the large bed.

His heart beat faster with excitement. The elevator stopped on the seventh floor, allowing a happy couple to step in. She was smiling as the man hugged her from behind, laughing into her neck.

Smiling, he watched them and thought about his boyfriend.

Their bodies arched with every touch. He was playful and the other was as well. He gasped as the other slowly kissed him, from his neck and slowly trailing down to his stomach. He stopped, enjoying the way he trembled under him in pleasure.

Now on the thirteenth floor, the couple stepped out and a woman with a kid entered. The kid stayed close to her, nervous as the elevator started ascending once again. He smiled at kid, assuring him that it would be okay.

He moaned, his hands desperately clinging to the sheets as the other put his hips to work.

The elevator opened, finally on the last floor, and he waved goodbye to the kid as the doors closed. His heart was louder now that he was close to his beloved.

He arched his back as they reached their peak, both gasping for air and shaking on their knees.

Just a few more doors down, and he'll surprise him. He wondered what kind of joyous smile would greet him.

They kissed, tongues dancing erotically.

Finally, he was there. He couldn't wait to open the door, to see the smile on his boyfriend's face when he congratulated him on his birthday. Slowly, he slipped the key in and turned the knob...