Chapter 13

"Helen!" Jennifer said and hugged her. They hadn't talked in so long, Jennifer was eager to talk to her. Maybe she could share some tips on how to deal with a long distance relationship. "Hey Jennifer," Helen said happily and hugged her back. "How long are you staying?" Jennifer asked her. "Just a week," she relied back. "Well we should find some time to catch up," Jennifer smiled. "That sounds good," Helen said. "Hey Helen," Evie said and hugged her awkwardly. Evie didn't know that Helen and Jennifer were that close. "Hello Evie. How are you doing?" She asked her. "Pretty good. How about you?" She asked back. "I'm really good, thanks," Helen smiled. "Where's Evan?" Jennifer asked. "He is with the nanny in the trailer sleeping," Helen said. "Oh well then I will have to play with him later," Jennifer said. "I'm sure he would love that," Helen said. "I should get going. I have to get back to set, and do you know where Colin is we need to practice this scene," Jennifer started to look around for him. "I think he is in wardrobe," Helen replied. "Okay thanks. I will go look for him there," Jennifer started to walk away and Evie joined her leaving Helen alone.

     "You and Helen are so close," Evie said to Jennifer once they were further away. "Ya, we are really good friends," Jennifer said. "Is the whole cast close to her too?" Evie asked being nosey. "Why are you asking me these questions?" Jennifer asked sceptical. "I was just wondering," she lied. "Well I guess. We don't really hang out with Colin when Helen is here," Jennifer tried to say happily. She hardly ever got to spend time with Colin when Helen was in town. Her and Helen weren't actually that close anyways. Even though she said they were in her tweet. She only said that so the Colifer shippers would chill out. It was one of the most awkwardest things she had did in her life. Colin didn't even understand the whole "Coffee" code word thing. Jennifer had to explain it to him the next day. After that incident things were really weird between them. They eventually got over it, but sometimes things just didn't seem the same. Jennifer would never dare talk about it with Colin. That would just make it worse. "Oh," Evie said. She wanted to ask more questions, but she knew that Jennifer would only get more suspicious. She would just ask Jared the rest of her questions. "Um, I am going to go find Jared," Evie said. "Okay if I don't see you I will just text you when it's time to go home," Jennifer said. "Okay bye, see ya soon," Evie said and turned on the heels of her knee high boots.

     "So Helen is here," Evie started off. Jared and her were in the Animal trailers playing with all the pets. Evie was petting Ava and Bella was nudging herself on her knee wanting Evie to pet her too. "Ya I saw you and Jen talking to her," Jared said. "Yup and I don't actually think that Jennifer and Helen are actually close," Evie shared her option. "Really? But Jennifer always tells us all that they are close," he said socked. "You know that her, Colin and Helen don't hang out," Evie repeated what Jennifer told her. "But, Colin said at Comic con that they have dinner together," Jared said. "While according to what Jennifer just told me, they don't. Maybe they just say that for the press," Evie smirked. "Maybe, but lets not assume things," Jared said. "Whatever, you were the one who thought they were hooking up," Evie said. "While I was wrong, but just don't do anything stupid," Jared warned her. "Jared I know, I am not a idiot. I am older than you, that means I'm wiser," Evie joked. "Why do you always have to remind me that you are older than me?" He said offended. "Sorry," she messed up his hair with her hand and giggled. Jared just looked at her unamused. Lola then came jumping onto Evie and she licked her face. "Oh Lola," Evie said petting her. "What are you guys doing in here?" Lana walked into the trailer. "Just playing with the dogs," Evie said. "Oh is that all" Lana winked at Evie. "Lana!" Evie said in a harsh whisper. "I am just locking up Lola now," she said. "We will keep her company," Jared said. "Okay then," Lana said and walked out.

     "Colin where have you been? I have been looking for you for so long," Jennifer dramatically said. "Sorry love I was in wardrobe," Colin turned around in a circle, so Jennifer could admire his pirate costume. "While you look dashing, can we practice our scene now?" She asked. "Okay, it seems like we are making out in every episode now," Colin laughed. "Are you complaining? Am I that bad of a kisser," she crossed her hands and stared at him hardly. "No well-"