Chapter 10

"Have you met Jesse before?" Evie asked Jared. "Jmo's boyfriend?" he said disgusted. "Ya," Evie replied. "Nope, but I know Colin does't really like him," Jared said. "While I am having dinner with them today, and I was wondering what I should expect," Evie said. "While I heard Colin talking to Josh the other day, he had just met Jesse. He said it was really awkward," Jared said. "Good to know," Evie said worried. "I am sure it will be fine," Jared tired to reassure her. "Okay if you say so," Evie said not believing him.

     "Hey guys," Jennifer said to the cast. They were all sitting around memorizing lines. Jennifer sat down next to Colin. "Did Colin tell you about our adventure?" Jennifer said and then laughed. "No, tell us," Lana said. Ginny and Emilie gave each other a stare. "Yesterday Colin and I went out to dinner-"

     "You and Colin went on a date?" Lana said loudly. "No. We just had dinner together we always do," Jennifer said disgusted. "Okay..." Lana said. "Okay so, on our way home it was really dark because of the power outage-"

     "And I needed to hold Jennifer's hand because she was scared," Jennifer slapped him on the arm. "Ow," he said. The cast gave each other weird stares. Jennifer and Colin didn't notice anything. "Guys are you ready?" Eddie came to tell them it was time to start. "Is something going on with Jen and Colin?" Lana asked Ginny and Josh as they walked. Jennifer and Colin were walking together ahead of them. "What do you mean?" Ginny asked. "Are they having sex or nah?" Lana said. "Lana!" Ginny said and put a finger to her mouth. "Well are they?" Lana asked again. "I don't know. I don't think they are," Ginny said awkwardly. "They have seemed extra flirty with each other lately," Lana said. "They always are," Ginny rolled her eyes. "Did you know they go out to dinner together a lot?" Lana kept questioning Ginny. "Ya I knew about that, Jennifer tells me all about their dinners all the time," Ginny said. "Really? She never told me-"

     "Who never told you what?" Jennifer snuck up on Lana and Ginny from behind. "Oh um Emilie just cancelled on me and Ginny for dinner today. She didn't tell me, but she told Ginny," Lana made something up quickly. "Why didn't you invite me?" Jennifer pouted. "We thought you were probably busy with Jesse," Ginny said. "Ya Evie, Colin and Jesse are coming over to my house today for dinner," Jennifer said. "When do we get to meet Jesse?" Lana asked her. "You can come over tonight if you want," Jennifer suggested. "Really?" Ginny asked. "Of course. Josh and Fred can come too," Jennifer said. "Okay we will be there," Ginnifer smiled. "Great, I am so excited," Jennifer said happily. "Also I can't wait to chat with Evie again," Lana said. "While that might be hard, as Jared has been stealing her from us," Jennifer said. "Ya, I didn't even know that she was in town again," Ginny frowned. "Yup she just arrived today," Jennifer replied. "On brake I will bring her over," Jennifer said.

     "Colin!" Jennifer said. "Hey Jen," he said back. "Evie is with Jared," she told him. "Oh okay," he said back. "Do you wanna practice the scene?" She asked him. "Sure let's practice the kiss too, so that we get it right the first time," Colin smiled. "Okay, sounds good," Jennifer said. A lot of the time when Jennifer had to kiss Colin she ended up laughing as soon as one of them would lean in. "Okay here we go," Jennifer said and then got into character. She said her lines flawlessly, which surprised her. Then she leaned into Colin and kissed him. She put both arms around his neck. He put one arm on her back and the other on her head. Whenever they pulled away to breath one of them would lean in closer so their bodies were touching and deepen the kiss. After a while they pulled away. "Okay um," Jennifer said wiped her lips with her hand. "That was good I guess," Colin said. "Okay let's go," Jennifer grabbed his arm and they headed back to where they were filming.

     "Did you just see what I saw?" Evie said quietly to Jared. "Um ya," Jared said shocked. "Maybe they were just practicing their scene," Evie suggested. "They were just making out, and they weren't on set!" Jared said to loudly. "That doesn't mean anything," Evie tried to reassure herself and him. "Colin would never cheat on Helen," Evie tried to make another argument. "Did you hear the story that Jen told the cast today?" Jared gave Evie a long stare. "Wait! What story?" Evie asked him. "Jennifer and Colin spent the night together," Jared said. "Everyone thinks they are hooking up. The whole cast and crew know about it," Jared said. "Colin nor Jennifer told me anything about it," Evie said. "I thought you liked them together?" Jared said confused why Evie was trying to deny what was happening. "I do like them together, but until he brakes up with Helen it's just too wrong," Evie said. "But it's happening Evie," Jared gave her a look. "Just let's figure out what's really happening before we spread roomers," Evie said strongly. She knew what she just saw, but she just couldn't believe it. She never would have thought this would really happen. It was like all the Colifer fanfics on Wattpad were coming true. Jennifer and Helen were really close, she would never do anything stupid with Colin. She would never do that to Helen. Or would she? Evie quickly shut down that thought.

     Everyone was talking about Jennifer and Colin, so Josh decide to just ask Colin. They were really good friends, and he was sure that Colin would be honest with him. "Hey Colin. Can we talk?" He asked. "Sure, what's up Josh?" He replied back. "Just wanted to get something straight," Josh started off. He didn't really want to ask Colin because it was none of his business, but Ginny and Lana begged him. Plus guys never really talked about these kinds of things. "Sure shot away," Colin smiled. "Are umm... you and Jennifer like-" He asked awkwardly. Luckily Colin cut him off. "Josh, What the heck? No where did you get this from?" Colin said stunned. "Sorry it's just everyone is kinda talking about it," he said guiltily. "Josh I am married to Helen. I would never cheat on her," Colin said angrily that his best friend that that he was having an affair, and with all people he thought it was with Jennifer, His best friend. "Colin I know. That's why I needed to ask you. If you were I would have told you that it was a bad idea. I am just trying to look out for you," Josh said. "While thank you Josh. Please tell everyone that we are just friends," Colin said swiftly. The words just flew out of his mouth. Probably because he had said them so many times. "Yes of course I will," Josh said and then left.

     "Jmo?" Lana called out into Jennifer's trailer. It was brake time so Lana decided that she would just ask Jennifer herself if she and Colin were hooking up. She knew Josh was asking Colin, but she wanted to hear an answer from Jennifer. "Yes Lana?" Jennifer said. "Are you and Colin sleeping together?" She asked flatly. Jennifer laughed. "What are you talking about Lana?" She said smiling. "Are you?" Lana asked again. "Well um. We sleep together last night-" Jennifer said honestly. "You did? You and Colin?" Lana spoke quickly. "Sorry, Lana. I am kinda confused right now," Jennifer said not understanding what Lana was trying to get at. "Oh my gosh Jen. Are you and Colin hooking up?" Lana said. "That's what you were trying to ask me? No we are not. Why would you think we were?" Jennifer asked. "Wait you just said you slept with him last night?" Lana said. " We fell asleep watching T.V," Jennifer said calmly. "Why were you two in bed together in the first place?" Lana asked sceptical. "Really Lana? The T.V in my living room wasn't working, so we had to watch T.V in my bedroom," Jennifer explained. "Okay whatever. I am going to stop talking because this is getting weird. Just don't do anything stupid okay Jen?" Lana warned her. "Colin and I are just friends," Jennifer told her. "Okay, If you say so," Lana thought the last part in her head. 

Sorry for the short chapter. This week was my first week of school and I really didn't have that much time to write. I promise the next chapters will be longer. Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter, and comment any feedback. :)