Chapter 9

The next morning Jennifer and colin woke up to the sound of the T.V. They had both fallen asleep last night watching an episode of Once Upon A Time. The season 4 final was playing and Emma just jumped on Killian and they both landed on the bed. Jennifer smiled. She had improvised that part and it was a success. She remembered Colin looking up at her like what the... She had killed so many CaptainSwan shippers. "Oh my gosh Jen what time is it?" Colin asked. Siting up, she must have woken him up. "Don't worry we have lots of time," Jennifer said checking her phone. She had just gotten an email says that they had changed the filming time, they were now going to shoot only a afternoon scene. "I have to go pick up Evie," he got up from the bed and started to leave. "Can I come too?" Jennifer asked. "You wanna come to the airpot? I am just picking her up," he said. "Sure why not? I haven't talked to Evie in so long," Jennifer replied. "Okay then. Let's go!"

"Wait I have to change," Jennifer said. Colin forgot that she was still in her pyjama's. Colin didn't even change last night, he was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. "Okay. I will make some breakfast then," Colin said. "I won't be that long!" She yelled. "Sure you won't," Colin exited her room and Jennifer closed the door.

Colin took out Jennifer's Kitchen Aid blender out of the cupboard. Jennifer always like to have a kale smoothie in the morning. Then he put 2 eggs in the frying pan to make scrambled eggs for himself. After the eggs were cooked he got out a tupperware container and put the eggs in it. Once all the ice was crushed up in the blender, Colin pored the smoothie into a travel cup. "Okay, I'm ready," Jennifer said walking out of her bedroom. She was wearing a black and white patterned sun dress. She had her hair down and was hardly wearing any make up. Colin handed her the travel cup that contained the smoothie. "Aww you made me a smoothie," Jennifer smiled and took a sip. "Let's go," Colin linked arms with Jennifer and they walked out of the apartment to the car.

Colin and Jennifer waited at the international waiting area at the YVR airport for Evie. Some fans of the show recognized them so they took some pictures with them. They waited about 20 minutes until Evie came out. "Jennifer!" She said excitedly. "Evie!" Jennifer went up to her and hugged her. Evie had the biggest smile on her face. "Hey what about me?" Colin asked jokingly. "Hey Colin," Evie went up to him and gave him a hug. "I have missed you so much," She told him. "Me too," he replied back. Jennifer and Evie walked side by side to the car, Colin trailed behind them. "So how are you?" Jennifer asked Evie. Colin had filled her in on what happened over dinner the last night. "I'm better, I guess," she smiled. Colin hadn't seen Evie this happy in so long. He was glad Jennifer came up with this brilliant idea. "How are you? I heard you and Jesse are back together," Evie said. "I'm great. I love Jesse he is amazing," she told her. "You will have to introduce me to him one day," Evie told Jennifer. "While you will get to meet him tonight," Jennifer smiled. "I will?" She looked at Colin. "After we finish filming tonight we are all going to have dinner at my place," Jennifer told her. "I can't wait!" Evie squealed. "Jen what time do we have to be on set?" Colin asked once they were all in the car. Colin was driving, Jennifer was in shot gun and Evie was in the back seat. "3 I think, we are just shooting one scene," she replied back. "Great so we have like 3 hours, what do you girls wanna do?" Colin asked checking his watch. "Why don't we go to your place and then Evie can tell us some of her story," Jennifer suggested. Colin had almost forgotten, Evie was supposed to keep telling Colin her story. It was part of her therapy. "Colin told you my story?" Evie looked at Colin surprised. "Well I thought that when I am busy filming and stuff and Jen is free I thought that you could maybe tell her instead," Colin suggested. "Sounds good, but I don't really think Jennifer wants to hear about my sad life," Evie giggled. "First off you can call me Jen or Jmo, and second I would love to hear your story," Jennifer smiled warmly.