Chapter 11

After the eventful day at set, everyone went to Jennifer's house for dinner. Lana and Ginny were ecstatic to meet Jesse. They had heard many stories about him, some were good and some were bad. "I am so happy you came," Jennifer hugged Lana and Ginny. "While we couldn't wait any longer to meet Jesse," Lana said and smiled maybe to big. Jesse came up behind Jennifer and put his arm around her. "Hello," Jesse said to Jennifer's friends. "Hey," Ginnifer and Lana both said in unison. "Where is Josh and Fred?" Jennifer asked. "They are parking," Ginny said. "Oh okay," Jennifer smiled. "So this is Lana and this is Ginny," Jennifer said introducing Jesse to her friends. Jesse first shook hands with Lana and then with Ginnifer. "Where's Colin?" Lana asked Jennifer. "He and Evie should be here soon," Jennifer said back. They all sat down in Jennifer's living room in silence. Luckily the door bell rang and broke the silence. Jennifer got up from her seat and opened the door, it was Colin,Evie, Josh and Fred. "Hey guys you are just in time," Jennifer hugged all of them one by one. Jesse, Ginny and Lana were now circled around the door. "Jesse," Jennifer said and looked around for him. He walked up beside her. "This is Colin, Evie, Josh and Fred," Jennifer said pointing to each one of them. Jesse once again shook all their hands.

"Lana can I ask you something?" Evie said. Evie, Lana, and Ginnifer were in the living room cleaning up the appetizer plates. Everyone els were either in the kitchen or the dining room. "What's up?" Lana asked concerned. "Have you noticed anything different between Jennifer and Colin?" Evie asked. She was't going to tell her that Jared and her saw them making out. "We asked them already. Nothings going on don't worry," Lana knew exactly what Evie was trying to get at. "Oh, that's good to know. Jared and I saw them kissing earlier and we thought-"

"Sorry, did you just say that you and Jared saw them making out?" Lana asked trying to be as quiet as she could. "Shhh. They must have been just practicing the scene," Evie said. "Your probably right. No reason to panic. Jemo and Colin would never lie to us," Lana tried to make sense of everything. "Yes," Evie agreed weakly. They both knew what each other were thinking, and it was nowhere near to what they had just said.

"Evie why don't you tell all of us your story now," Jennifer suggested. They were all sitting around the dinner table. Jennifer had made spaghetti and meatballs. "I don't think everyone what's to hear it," Evie said embarrassed. "I wanna hear it," Lana said and excitedly. "Me too," Ginny said. "See they what to hear it," Jennifer raised an eyebrow at Evie. "Okay fine I will tell it," she gave in.

~

They were starting Ballroom dancing in P.E today. Evie usually loved P.E. She loved sports, she played basically every sport the school offered. However, she was not excited for the ballroom dancing unit. They had to dance with guys, and that scared her. Harry was in her class at least. Maybe he would be her partner. Harry was starting to get really popular at their school. Girls were suddenly starting to notice how good looking he was. Probably because he was on the football team. Evie hated how whenever they would walk down the halls girls would stop them and flirt with him. It was really annoying. Evie didn't like how she had to share him. She was also starting to develop a slight crush on him. She didn't know if he felt the same way yet so she hadn't told him the way she felt about him.

"Evie wanna be my partner?" Harry came up to her and asked. Looked like she didn't have a problem finding a partner. "Sure," she smiled. "I am such a bad dancer so be patient with me," Harry said. "Don't worry I am horrible at dancing too," Evie reassured him. "While then we can suffer together," Evie giggle. "Okay let's start boys and girls," one of the P.E teachers said. "Here we go," Harry smiled cheekily. "Yup here we go," Evie echoed back. Harry took Evie's hand and kissed it. "Arn't you just such a gentleman," Evie joked. "Am I not always a gentleman?" Harry asked. "Okay fine you are always a gentleman," Evie laughed. "Why thank you princess Evie-"