You can't fix this- Castiel

FLASHBACK

As the youngest Winchester, your brothers believed it was their duty to look out for you. Growing up, you weren't allowed to go on hunts. Dean wouldn't teach you to fire a gun until you were thirteen years old. He believed he could shelter you from the horrors of the real world if you didn't know how to properly handle a knife.

You always felt like you were not living up to your full potential. You were just a side character-- a weak link.

Your brothers were reluctant to introduce you to the angel Castiel. However, as it turned out, he would be the most protective of you. And become your fiance...

You were pacing across the motel, book in one hand, phone in the other.

"What have you got, Y/n?" Dean asked.

"It sounds like demons to me," you answered, putting the phone on speaker. "I talked to some family members of the victims earlier. I have a hunch that it may be Abbadon."

"Abbadon?"

"They said the victims changed-- they becoming harsh and 'soulless' before disappearing."

"Still think she's still collecting souls?"

"Why would she stop? If I was in her position, I wouldn't let anyone get in my way-" You rubbed the Mark of Cain on your arm, which you had gotten without your brothers knowing. Though they were the ones sheltering you, you couldn't help but worry about them too. You didn't want Dean to go in alone. You found Cain and made a bargain for the Mark.

"Alright, call us if you have anything more--" The line went dead. You tossed the phone to your bed and continued flipping through your book.

There was a bad feeling that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You shivered and slowly rose to a stand. You located the nearest blade.

You didn't have time to react when the bitter shards of glass flew at you. The remnants of the window littered themselves across the floor, the outside sun glinting off of the shards malevolently. When the shock passed, you looked up to see that you were not alone anymore.

"Hello, Darling." Abbadon smiled at you. She stepped toward you, eyes like daggers. You began to back towards the door-- you knew it was a lost cause either way. If only you could fight like your brothers! Still... maybe Castiel would come to your rescue.

Your phone was in your back pocket. You pressed yourself against the wall and blindly tried to speed dial your fiance.

"Abbadon-" you whimpered. You tried to raise your voice, in case you had succeeded in calling Castiel. "What brings you to New Orleans?"

She smirked, taking a step towards you.

"I'm pretty sure you know why," Abbadon chuckled. Then she reached forwards and grabbed your arm before you could react. She rolled up your sleeve and the Mark of Cain was revealed. You flinched, the corners of your lips pulled into a grimace. Over Abbadon's shoulder, you saw your fiance appear. Your call had worked! "Collecting souls for an army, a little bit of this an that," she paused, "but it seems like Y/n doesn't need her soul extracted, doesn't she, Castiel?"

She turned and knocked the blade out of the angel's hand. "Doesn't she?"

Your sudden relief disappeared as soon as it came. Abbadon turned on you again. The knife met flesh, soft and pudgy, and the tip sank deep enough to make any victim scream. She twisted the blade in her hands, all while sinking it deeper and deeper into your body. She gouged through your muscles and nerves quickly. Then, without warning, she jerked it all the way through your back-- crunching through your spine.