-.-Breaking Up-.-

Dean-

You were getting frustrated with Dean stumbling home after dark, drunk. You hated it, and tried to break his habit. You had a lot of tolerance but one night he brought back a girl. You were out on a hunt a couple days before and you finished it faster than you expected, you didn't let him know you were coming home because you wanted it to be a surprise.

You made dinner and lit a few candles and put on a sleek black dress, but then the door opened and there he was, kissing another girl.

"Dean!" you shouted. He froze like a deer in the headlights. "I thought you said you changed." You felt angry tears building up.

"Y/n? I can explain-"

"No, I've seen enough." You stormed to your room and packed a few of your belongings.

"Y/n! Wait!" He seemed sober now as he followed you down the halls.

"I'm sick of this Dean! You coming home drunk after dark. Now you bringing home a girl when you thought I was gone!" You pushed him aside and headed towards the garage. "Tell you what, you can bring home all the girls you want now because we're through." You unlocked your car and threw your bag inside, getting in to driver's seat.

You sped off, not bothering to look back.

Sam-

You knew that Sam was a hunter. To be honest, he wasn't good at hiding things, at least not from you.

He was always protective of you. It didn't help that one night black eyed men broke into your apartment and tortured you to get to Sam.

He came home to find you bloodied and bruised. He took you to the hospital right away. You recovered, eventually, but the mental scars remained. You still loved him. But he took your pain as a wake up call.

He seemed so distant. He insisted on you moving to another apartment, and once you settled at your new home. He left.

No note. It was like he was never even with you.

And that's when you knew it was over.

Castiel-

You were a hunter, practically since birth. Your family was close to John Winchester's. In fact, it was him who took you in after your parents were murdered.

When Cas first walked into that shack that you and Bobby spent hours painting signs, you felt a connection to the angel.

You were happy together, but then he started getting jumpy. Flinching at any noise outside when he thought no one was looking. Then other angels started coming after him.

"Cassie, what's going on?" You grabbed his shoulder.

"Nothing, everything is fine." He shrugged off your hand, you couldn't help but feel a little hurt.

"Don't lie to me," you snapped.

"It's not safe for me to be around you anymore."

"Because of the angels coming after you?"

"Yes," he sighed. "I'm worried that they'll come after you too. I have to go, Y/n, you must understand."

"I can defend myself!" you yelled.

"Not against them!" he fired back. "I'm sorry, but I can't be here. I can't be with you anymore."

And then he vanished with the flap of his wings.

Gabriel-

You were hesitant to start dating Gabriel in the first place. You knew he was a flirt and, you know, a trickster.