Eros and Apollo- Dean

Yeah, with a boy like that its serious// There's a boy who is so wonderful// Girls who see him kinda follow him back home// And the gigolos run like spiders when he comes// Cause he's Eros and he's Apollo

You've heard of the name Dean Winchester. Almost every hunter knew the tales of the infamous Winchester brothers. True vessels of Michael and Lucifer, blah blah blah.

You never expected to meet the eldest brother. You were at a bar, celebrating a hunt you had just finished. You were teasing the boys who got the courage to flirt with you.

You were shocked when a candy apple eyed man sat in front of you.

"The name is Dean Winchester and I have a question for you. Did it hurt? When you fell from Heaven?"

You scoffed.

One tale that you also heard was that Dean was a flirt, always bringing home one night stands. Unlike the girls who were making goo goo eyes at him from across the bar, you didn't want to be one of them.

You glared at Dean.

"Not going to happen, Hot Shot, get lost."

Girls, with a boy like that it's serious// Senoritas, don't follow him//Soon, he will eat your heart like cereals// Sweet lolitas, don't go// You're still young

You had to admit. Dean was handsome. The tales claimed that he was an excellent hunter and cared a lot about his family. But you didn't want to fall for him and expect him to catch you.

You were young, you had plenty of time to find the right guy that treated you right.

Finishing your last drink you slapped a twenty on the table and got up to leave. You would call Bobby in the morning for a new hunt.

You unlocked your 2009 Aston Martin DBS and heard a whistle from the side. There was Dean leaning against his legendary Impala, and standing next to him could only be Sam.

You rolled your eyes and slid into the driver's seat and drove off.

Every night they fall like dominoes// How he does it, Heaven knows// All the other men turn gay wherever he goes// Wow!

Bobby had given you a job a state over to investigate. It turned out to be a nest of vampires, ten of them, at least. Nothing you couldn't handle.

You crept through the abandoned hotel they were using as base, beheading each vampire that crossed your path.

Then you heard voices above, sounding like they were in battle. You ran forwards, wanting to check it out and your jaw dropped.

There was Sam and Dean, fighting against the vampires with machete in hand. Then there was another man... No. Angel fighting with them. You had come across a few angels before.

One of the vampires to the side started drawing the angel banishing sigil and placed his hand on top of it.

"Dean!" The angel shouted before bursting away in a flash of white light. You took that as your cue to jump in and start fighting, not caring whether Dean saw you or not.

Girls, with a boy like that it's serious// Senoritas, don't follow him// Soon he will eat your heart like cereals// Sweet lolitas, don't go// You're still young

After a bit, all the vamps were dead.

"Dammit, Bobby," you sighed, sheathing your machete. You met the gaze of the boys.

"You're a hunter?" Dean gaped.

"What does it look like, Hot Shot? My name is Y/n. I wish I could say it's nice to see you again, Dean, but I have to go and have a talk with Bobby," you smirked then turned. "Sam." You dipped your head to the younger brother then retreated back to your car.

You weren't going to fall for Dean's charm anytime soon.

Yeah, with a boy like that it's serious// Senoritas, don't go// Please don't go// Soon, he will eat your heart like cereals// Sweet lolitas, don't go// You're still young// Sweet lolitas, don't go// You're still young

You were packing up your weapons when Dean came running down the stairs.

"Wait, Y/n, I understand that you're not interested but can you at least come with us and have a burger or some coffee?" Sam approached behind him.

Your consciousness begged you not to go. You sighed, it would at least be nice to get to know the hunters. Behind you the flap of wings sounded and the angel returned, taking his place at Dean's side.

"Okay." You sighed, closing the trunk of your car. Promising yourself that you needed to get to know him better before actually falling for him. "But after that, I am leaving."

He wasn't getting your heart that easy.

Song is Eros and Apollo by Studio Killers