A Shinobi's Hatred

There was once a Nine-Tailed Demon Fox who attacked the Hidden Leaf Village of the ninjas. A swipe from one of its nine tails could cause earthquakes and crumble mountains. All the ninjas in the village tried to fight it in vain, until the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his own life to seal the Demon Fox away... within the navel of a newborn baby boy. That boy's name: Naruto Uzumaki.

Because of the tragedy, the people knew that the demon was controlled by a Sharingan, because of that, suspicions and doubts occur, and made the only clan who uses The Sharingan live on the furthest edge of the village.The Uchiha clan would be on full security every time. Then they tasked Itachi Uchiha, a member of the ANBU, to spy. That somehow led to unexpected occurrences... Killing his own clan. Sparing his little brother, Sasuke Uchiha. But he didn't did it alone, he had help, but the investigators doesn't have a clue who...

Another unexpected tragedy uphold Konoha. In the same evening, a group of Shinobis slaughtered The Tenshimi Clan and spared only the youngest daughter of the clan's leader, Ayane Tenshimi, because she managed to escape. While the eldest daughter of the clan's leader, Akane Tenshimi, was never to be found, but the investigators believe that her corpse was taken because of her power that she possess. The Tenshimi Clan, like the Uchiha clan, were also the pride of Konoha, and were well-known throughout the great five nations. They were known not only for their kekkei genkai and outstanding skills but also for the curse casted by Orochimaru with the help of Madara.

By this tragedies the spared kids: Sasuke Uchiha and Ayane Tenshimi developed a blaze of hatred in their souls and the lust to avenge their clan. While Sasuke was eager and willing to vanquish his brother, in contrast to Ayane, that kept the terrible memory to herself, because she didn't actually knew who did that to her clan. The people made her believe that her clan's death were just a mere "accident" and by that she had forgotten the rage she felt when she was younger. But who knows? Maybe later on, the curse of hatred was never conquered in her soul and was merely hidden, maybe, just maybe, the curse will soon again rage to her and she'll now avenge her clan.