Ramsis and Loiyard

Start from the beginning

"And the other one is locked up. He has been pretty quiet though." I nodded.  

"I want to see him." I said. At first he seemed surprised and opened his mouth to fight my decision. I stared intensely into his eyes, letting him know that even if he said no, I would go any way. He shut his mouth and nodded. The Doctor looked at me and wiped a few strands of hair out of my face.  

"Think you can make it there?"  

"I might need some help but I think so. I've got one good leg" I smiled at the Doctor. He bent down and kissed my forehead. I tried feebly to swing my leg to the side of the bed. The Doctor reached his hands out to me. Placing my good leg first, I grabbed the Doctor's hands and lifted myself up. I fell on to him and he placed his hands under my arms to help me balance. I balance on one foot and gently set my bad foot down. The Doctor let go of me and moved to my side. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I took a "step" (more like a hop) towards the door.  

The Doctor led me through the halls of the TARDIS. We finally reach the room where the man was held. I put my hand on the Doctor's and removed them from my waist. I leaned against the wall, trying to catch my breath. I limped to the door and opened it.  

"Stay here. I'll be fine" I said to the Doctor. He nodded. I made a noise that made the guy look at the two of us.  

I grabbed the Doctor's shirt and pulled him to me. I crashed my lips on to his and kissed him passionately. He was caught off guard but before he could react, I pulled away.  

"That should answer your question." I said, directing it to the man. I limped into the room, letting my hand go down the Doctor's arm as I moved away. I closed the door behind me and leaned on the wall across from the guy.  

"Why haven't you killed me yet?" He asked me. I surprised me how those were the first words out of his mouth.  

"I've seen you in action. I know what you can do." He continued.  

"What's your name?" I asked him.  

"Ramsis Heis" That's when it clicked. This was the guy who stole my sneakers and claimed to see me at my worst.  

"What if I told you, Ramsis, that I'm sick of killing. Living creatures deserve to live for some unknown reason. Even if they are heartless and horrid." I emphasized the last sentence. Ramsis hung his head down.  

"Now it's just the question of what we do with you?" I explained. "Killing you is out of the option. I don't know. We could bring you back to Crytane and let everybody know what happened or we could drop you off at a new planet with nothing. Maybe one with barely livable conditions." I thought out loud.  

"It would be death either way." He said quietly.  

"Maybe. Maybe not." I said. My voice was stern and emotionless. I left it there. I turned, opened the door, and slowly walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me. I took about two steps and fell to the floor. The Doctor gasped and reached to help me up. I waved him away and, using my good leg, pulled myself up. The Doctor wrapped his arms around my waist once more but he didn't stop there. The Doctor moved his arms higher up on my back and pulled my legs out from under me.  

He cradled me against his chest. My head rested on his chest as I listened to his heartbeats. I recognized the path we were taking.  

"I don't want to go back to that room." I stated plainly.  

"You need to rest." He countered.  

"Can we go check on the other guy?" I asked, remembering that he was as wounded as I was. Without a word, the Doctor turned around and stopped in front of a room near us. He set me down and I regained my balance. I reached out for the Doctor's hand and wrapped my fingers through his. I limped into the room quietly. The two of us heard steady breathing and, sure enough, the man was sleeping soundly. I decided to leave the room and visit him another time.