Mate of the Sand Chapter 44

Things are going to end soon.  This book is going to end in about six chapters.  Then I'll start on the next one.  Yeah, the story continues.  I'm going to try to uplaod for the next few weeks, but I have finals, end-of-course exams, as well as 2 large essays, 2 presentations and a huge ass amount of paperwork.  The good news is, during summer, there's a greater chance of my updating twice in a week.  So... yeah.  And yes, Neko's a bit mad in this.  But I have a headache and just feel like making her crazy.  I don't know if it'll continue, because she's supposed to be mostly innocent.  Maybe I'll pull a bastard move and make her lose her memories.  Who knows?

___________________________________________

 Tsunade would like for me to teach a class at the Academy.

I said that there was absolutely no way I would do it.

Suna's secrets are it's own.

The only students who will learn Suna's techniques will be my own.

We can't have Konoha learning how to defeat any of our techniques.

If I helped, in any way, I would be a traitor.

After all, if you know how to perform a jutsu, you can easily learn how to counter it.

But anyways, she's been keeping me busy.

It seems as though I have a new assassination to carry out for every day of the week.

Whenever I come back, she lets me rest for the night, then sends me out again.

The night really isn't that long for me either.

I need to shower for at least an hour to get rid of all the blood, Shi-kun's parents are thrilled.

Then I need to sharpen all of my weapons, and make sure there's no damage caused.

If there are any tears in my clothing, I need to fix those, and wash them.

Plus, any wounds I get need to be fixed and I need to maintain my claws.

I've taken to spending an extra day on the missions to train, I don't get any time here.

99% of the fat on my body is gone from the constant excersize.

I haven't been getting much food either, so not much of it has been growing back.

True, I'm much more powerful than I was before, but it's very unhealthy.

Ninja women are not able to carry children as well as other women can.

At this rate, I probably couldn't even conceive.

My body is in survival mode, any process that isn't absolutely necessary has been stopped.

Shikamaru hasn't said anything, but I'm sure he's noticed.

He just knows that it's not my fault, I have to do these missions that I've been assigned.

It's a part of being the Ambassador, I think.

Something like that.

And these missions, despite being A rank, really don't require any thought.

I've been slaughtering hundreds of people completely absently.

My mind doesn't have anything to do with the whole thing, it's just my body fighting.

I wish it did require thought, though.

My mind goes to focus on Amari, Shinrai, Gaara, Suna in general.

I don't want to think about that.

But I don't have to think, and I haven't mastered not thinking for hours on end.

When people get bored, they begin to destroy their surroundings.

I'm horribly bored, and I'm not allowed to destroy my surroundings.

So dead people are mauled until they're unrecognizable.

I don't mind that there's another seven layers of blood to wash off afterwards.

Besides, I haven't started disecting them.

I haven't taken them apart and sewed them back together in a messed up jigsaw puzzle.

Had I wanted to, I could, easily.

Now that would be a lot of blood.

Heh, it sounds kind of fun, come to think of it.

Blood is such a lovely color, anyways.

I think that was one of the things I loved about Gaara as soon as I met him.

Not only did he spill blood, but his hair was the same lovely color.

Such a beautiful color.

I wouldn't mind to see it cover everything.

The only thing I dislike about blood is how difficult it is to get out of clothes.

But then, I probably should be wearing red clothes anyway.

I haven't had a mission that wasn't completely slaughtering the masses in years.

Not since I went to the Institute, at least.

You'd think I'd know by now that blood stains everything.

My skin, even, has a slight red tint to it.

I almost look like I'm blushing, but it covers everything.

Do you know anyone that blushes through their hips?

And their hands?

I don't.

I've never met anyone who does that.

I'm bloodstained.

Heh, heh, I'm getting the giggles just thinking about it.

These hands, they've been covered in blood too often to count.

They're so soft...

So smooth, bloodbaths must be good for the skin.

I've become so good at slaughter, perhaps I should branch out?

Poisons, maybe?

Or tracking?

My sense of smell is a good way to track.

My senses are better than any humans, but should I develop my tracking skills further?

Not now.

I'll do it later.

I have a lot of later to look forward to.

Many, many years, if everything goes as planned.

Or even if it doesn't.

I need to take down mother.

That will be my goal.

Everyone has to have something to work for, so that will be mine.

I will fight to get strong enough to kill mother, and to be safe.

My chakra reserves have the capability to be enormous, I'll need to develop them further.

Once I have large enough chakra reserves, I can truely let loose with jutsus.

If I work hard enough, I could be unstoppable.

I could match the tailed demons, as long as this mentality keeps up.

That's the the iffy factor, though.

This mentality isn't stable, it could change at any time.

It's the only thing that can develop my strength, and it can be changed easily.

Better work fast then, ne?

Heh, heh, heh...