Break Up

Pewdiepie:

Felix knew how much you hated lies. You lived with honesty.
"Felix?"
"Yeah?"
"...did you delete my account?" "Uh...no," Felix answered, "why would you ask that?" He asked as he walked into the same room as your were in.
"Because my account used to be on here and it's not."
"Have you tried signing in?"
"Yes!" You whined
"What about putting it in rice?"
"What?" Okay, now he wasn't making any sense.
"Have you tried turning your laptop off and on again?"
"Dude!" This was no time for games. You worked way too hard on your account just for him to go and delete it for some stupid April Fools Logan Paul prank.
"Well, I don't know then." Felix shifted his eyes to the left, not wanting you to see his shame. Launching up from the seat you stomped over to Felix.
"You deleted my account!" You yelled, fire burning in your eyes. Felix knew he was the one to ignite the hellfire flames that burned wth rage and pure heinous. Without a word, Felix turned around, grabbed his jacket that was laying on the couch and walked out of the door leading to the hallway downstairs. He knew better than to fight back with you, he tried once and he almost ended up losing you and his little girl. He left the apartment and decided to let you cool off before coming back later that night.

Jacksepticeye:

Sean was fed up with this game. Yes, it was the unforgiven Super Mario Maker for WiiU.
"Son of a bitch fuck!" Sean yelled, throwing the WiiU across the room. You shot up from your own gaming studio and walked into Sean's. "Sean?!" You asked, worried if he'd gotten himself hurt.
"What?" Sean yelled back looking at you.
"I thought you were hurt," you murmured.
"Well, I'm not." Sean growled. "Are you seriously getting in a bad mood because of some dumbass game?"
"Not only that! You're getting on to me about it!"
"I was worried about you!" You glared at him. Sean got up and stared you down.
"You don't need to worry about me every goddamn minute!" Sean complained.
'I'm not supposed to worry about my boyfriend?' You were mpre than upset with that.
"Oh, that's right, I'm sorry! Next time your yelling because someone's murdering you, I'll just go get a sundae for you and kiss your pinky to make you feel better!" You sarcastically answered.
"Oh bloody hell, I'm not in the mood for this!" Sean rolled his eyes, annoyed at the fight. Clearly, he needed some space. So, you turned around, picked your son and walked out. Since you didn't own a car, you had to walk down the wet sidewalks of Ireland. Which you admired as much as you did the first time you met Sean, who supposedly cares about you, but to you it seems he only cares about that damn video game.
"Momma, where are we going?"
"We're going somewhere."

Cryaotic:

"Oh, my, fucking, God, y/n, we can't keep taking in homeless cats you find on the side of the motherfucking sidewalk!" "Why not?"
"Because the limit is one!" Ryan hollered. You rolled your eyes at the continuing fight.
"Its just a limit."
"And if you break that limit we'll get kicked out!" Ryan grabbed your shoulders shaking you.
"Its okay to bend the rules sometimes..." you muttered.
"Oh, yeah, and it's okay to live on the side of the street sometimes." Ryan yelled in your face.
"We can just," you paused, "make it an outside cat!"
"No, we can't!" Ryan shook his head.
"Why not?"
"Becaise you always try to make it an inside cat, Y/N!"
"I do not!" You protested.
"Oh, yeah? Last week, the same goddamn cat was meowing at the door, and you were trying to bring it inside! You were trying to make it pee in our cat's lotterbox!" Ryam was irritated at your stubbornness. "Cause it wanted to pee!" You said looking to the right.
''Oh, and I need to shit so I'mgonna go in the sink, alright." Ryan stared down at you and leaned back against the wall, arms crossed his chest. You gave up. You kept your mouth shut and let Ryan mouth off.
"If you wanna take that cat, I'll just go somewhere else, okay? And your ik ignorant ass can get evicted!" Ryan got in your face. You huffed, closing your eyes tight enough so your tears wouldn't slip when you opened them again. You picked the cat up off the ground, turned around, gave Ryan the shoulder and began to walk away from the door, leaving him there by the coat hangar by the exit. You heard Ryan shuffle his feet.
"If that's what you want..." Ryan whispered. And with that the brunet grabbed his coat, walking out into the cold, pouring rain.

Mark:

"Y/N!" Mark yelled. You looked up from your phone.
"...what?" You asked confused. "You're not even listening!" "I'm sorry I was texting Y/B/F." You giggled.
"Now what did you want to tell me?" You asked as you locked your phone and put it behind you.
"I said, why- Y/N!" Mark yelled again making you throw up your phone. Mark, surprised at the phone tossed in the air, dropped his own which you glanced at and saw a tiny cracks in the phone. You snatched it up from the floor before Mark could react. You gasped at the poorly beaten up phone.
"Mark!" you growled, "how'd you break it?"
Mark took back his phone and wiped a thumb over it. "Mark, how the hell did you break your phone?" You sternly said, trying to not lose your temper. "It doesn't matter."
"It doesn't matter?"
"No."
"Okay, well, I guess, not paying the bills doesn't matter, either?"
"Well, those matter."
"But not a fucking broken phone that costed two hundred dollars?" You raised your voice. "It's not my fault! Felix is the one who dropped it!"
"It's not Felix's fault, dumbnut, it's yours!"
"How is it mine?"
"You gave Felix the phone!" You answered back. Mark growled at how absolutely right you were. You glared at Mark and looked back at your son's bedroom. Seeing it closed, you turned back to Mark. "You better take good fucking care of him for a couple of hours." You glared at him, before leaving him there, staggered.