Getting a pet.

Pewdiepie: "Come on Felix! We need to get one!" "No!" Felix protested. You made your puppy eyes and pouty face and Felix tried his best not to look. "Can't...look....ugh fuck it. Go ahead and get one." Felix said chuckling. "FUCK YEAH!" You yelled in victory. You Immediately grabbed your jacket and keys and rammed yourself out the door. You sanik yourself down the street and follow the directions on your phone. You open the pet store and the bell dinged. "May I help you, dear?" The helper asked. "Yes, where are your pugs?" "Right over here, darling" she smiled guiding you down the puppy prints on the tiles floor. You followed the helper and had a internal fangirl when you saw the pugs. You looked them over but only one touched your heart. It was the grey and white one. "Hi! My names Y/N..." you giggled. The pug barked and it wasn't an adult. It was a pup. You picked it up and smiled. "Is that the one you want, doll?" The helper asked. "Yes ma'am" you smiled bigger. "I wanna name you hope..." you said walking out of the pet shop while your blue diamond leash sparkled. The pug didn't care and kept walking. When you went back to the apartment Felix was making and video and you picked your pup up. "Felix!..." you whisper yelled. Felix turned around and did his mouth dropped. "WHAT'S HER NAME?!?!" Felix said his fanboy side controlling. "Hope." You giggled. Felix took her from your arms and went back to his desk. "Bros, meet a new addition to our family. Hope!" Felix said lifted her up lion king style. You giggled and smiled bigger. "And. She is our hope for our love..."

Jacksepticeye:

"COME ON Y/N! WE HAVE TO GET IT!" "NO. SEAN. THAT'S THE LAST TIME!" You yelled at him. "But, look at the eyes and it's wagging tail! It loves you!" Sean pleaded. "Sean it probably has a owner you said turning back around and continuing to walk down your beloved, colorful, shining street. "Please!" Sean said getting infront of you. You fell in a trance with his blue eyes as they persuaded you with his puppy eyes. "........ugh, Fine!" You gave up. Smiling, you turned around and looked at the border collie pup. It whined and you felt so sorry for the thing. Out here in the cold...'It's fucking winter and they leave a dog outside,chained to bike rack...' you thought making it sick to your core. You squat down and untie the dog. It climbs into your arms for warmth and you pick it up. Not surprisingly it was light. It's rib cages were showing and you could see the hip bones. "Aw Sean..." you said as tears stung your eyes. "Aw, it's ok, Lassy,...atleast we saved it..." Sean said wrapping an arm around your waist and bringing you close to him. You unbotton your coat and put the pup into your coat for heat and warmth. You button your coat back up and continue walking. When you and Sean got back to the apartment you wrapped your coat around it and Sean warmed up...chicken nuggets ((IDK IT'S FUCKING 12 IN THE MORNING XDDD)) you carefully fed them to it and you made Sean check it's gender. "I don't see anything...it's a girl." Sean stated standing back up. "...let's name it Joy..." you smiled petting your now named dog. "Why Joy? I was thinking Samantha or Sam for short." Sean said taking a chicken nugget. "Because she was still joyful when I even said no....and we're joyful right now to have her..." you smiled bigger as the pup rolled over and chewed playfully on your finger. You giggled at it and screamed when you were pushed to the floor by Sean chuckling. "I like it."

Cryaotic: You ran to Ryans apartment as fast as you could. "mew..." the kitten said. "I know..." you said tears falling like a mudslide. You didn't even knock. You just barged in and went to Ryans bathroom. "Hey Y/N..." Ryan said staring at the kitten. "What- oh...I'll be back with supplies..." Ryan ran to his medical supply in his...kitchen? (Idk I have a cabinet like that with medical stuff ._.)
A few minutes later Ryan had ointment for the scars, ibuprofen for the pain, and dawn to wash the poor kitten off. You took a plug and placed it in the drain and put really warm water on. It wasn't hot. Wasn't cold. Just right for the kitten. To your surprise, The kitten didn't fight. It went along with you. Ryan poured dawn over it's tailbone and you gentle scrubbed there, being extra careful to not put it in pain. You turn on the water and washed off the soap. Ryan rushed to get a towel and he dried off the kitten. "It's so cute!" He smiled bigger at it. He held it as if it were a baby and he would take his finger and play with it. "Ok, now for the sucky part." You took the kitten and sat it on the vanity. You took the peroxide and a q-tip and gently ran it over the scar. The kitten mewed and it broke your heart in half. "I know...I'm sorry..." you whispered to it as you concentrated. You took the ointment and ran it across the scar also. You did this this couple more times and finally Ryan got wet cat food from the nearest store and you broke the ibuprofen into a little bitty part and placed it in the tiny can to which it ate it. "It's a...girl?" Ryan said taken back. "Your point?" You petted the cat as it sat on your lap. "I thought it was a boy from its acting..." Ryan said examining it. "Well it's a girl, and her name is faith...." you claimed. "Faith? Why faith?" Ryan asked taking his finger and playing with the kitten again. "Because she had faith in us..even when she was clinging on to it..."

Markimoooo:

"C'mon! We gotta get him!" You implied. "No Y/N!, that is final." Mark said smiling and chuckling. "But, look at this face! And his eyes! Their so pretty!" "Yes Y/N I know...but, we can't get it." "Yes we can." "No,Y/N , we can't." "Yes we can." "Ok, you know what. We can get it." Mark said in defeat. "YES!" You yelled. You looked back to your Siberian Husky. His blue eyes were so pretty you fell in love with them. "You're so handsome!" You smiled. He barked and tried clawing his way out. "Ok, ok,...here little one" the man hosting over the crib picked up the pup and handed it too you. You took out a 10 and handed it to him and you walked away with Mark. He wrapped his arm around your waist and looked at the husky. "He is pretty cute..." He said chuckling as the Husky looked around everywhere in big excited eyes. You giggled and continued too walk towards your apartment. "Let's name him....Pablo-" NOOOOooo" you said shaking your head. You handed Mark the dog as you took out your key to unlock the door. When you got in you turned around and smiled at your adorable pup. "This is your new home!" You squealed. The pup jumped out of Marks arms and ran around the apartment. You giggled as the puppy tripped over like 3,000 times. "Let's name him...Wyatt" You giggled again at your puppy squealing. "Ok...Wyatt! Come here!" The puppy looked up and ran towards Mark. "This is your mom, Y/N, and I'm your dad, Mark, now let me show you.." Mark voice trailed off as he went around the apartment showing Wyatt the rooms, what he could and could not, Do. Giggling at Wyatt's whining you grabbed the collar you bought earlier and clipped it around his neck. His collar was lime green and didn't have his tags yet. Mark and Wyatt started to play with a squeaky carrot you bought also and smiled. 'This is gonna be a fun family...'