Possibly More Than Friends???

Pewdiepie:

When you got home you were smiling. Even when you went to bed. And when you woke up the next morning. You sat up and looked to the phone on your nightstand. You grabbed it and had a miss call from Felix.

You picked it up and took it off its charger and called him back while going to your kitchen to get cereal.
"Hey!"
"Hey..." you said shyly.
"So! Wanna come over later?"
"Uhm...sure!" You said giggling a bit. You smiled and Felix answered
"Cool! See you Y/N!"
Felix said smiling on the other in. You could feel it.
You quickly got clothes and hopped in the shower.

~at his house~ you knocked timidly and looked down. A few minutes later Felix answered and you looked up. "Hey, Y/N!" Felix smiled at you. You smiled back and walked in after he invited you in. "I brought over goat simulator..." you trailed off. "Sweet!"

And your friendship was bonded by goat simulator.

Jacksepticeye:

You would always do games with Jack now. Since you played with LuckyDuckCharms. You guys would play Bloodytrapland,Portal 2, Maybe even prophunt with minx and pewds sometimes. But you would fangirl when he said your name or chose to be on sides with you. He would leave nice, sweet and cheesy comments on your DIY videos and Gaming videos. Sometimes on your Reading comments videos but mostly on your Gaming videos.

You were sleeping when you heard a knock at your door. You got up and answered very tiredly. "Hello?" You asked. "Hey Lassy!" (Still don't know if he says that XD) he said smiling. 'Oh my god she looks so adorable!' Jack thought. You smiled at his Irish accent and giggled a bit. You rubbed your eye then stepped aside for him to walk in. He took the invite and looked around. He saw your gaming studio and your kitchen and smiled. "So
Y/N! Are you making any gaming videos later?" Jack said taking a look at your gaming studio again. "No...do you...do you wanna make a gaming video?" You asked him. "Yeah!" Jack said his mouth widening too a open smile. You giggled and smiled. "Ok then its settled!" You said. "What game?" You asked him. you got a pen from your desk and looked at Jack. "...Fnaf Multiplayer! " he said yelling. "But. LIKE A BOSS! " He said yelling You laughed and wrote it down. "Ok...anyways I'll... text you at seven ok?"
"Ok!" Jack said. He went to the door and opened it but, before he walked out you weren't thinking and kissed his cheek. You blushed and Jack stood frozen. "Umm...see you at seven." You said. "Yeah.." Jack said smiling looking down. He walked out and ran across the street back to his house. "Can't wait till seven" you muttered smiling.

Cryaotic:

You've always talked to Ryan every week. You couldn't help but fall in love with his voice and his laugh was heavenly. Sometimes he would read and you would fall asleep to it. You decided too call him and see if he wanted to come over and play video games.

"Hello?"
"Hey!"
"Oh, Hey Y/N"
"Hey Ryan! "
You said smiling when you heard his voice.

"So Whatcha need?"
"Wanna come over and play a game?"
"Sure! What uh...what game?"
Ryan asked.
"Bloodytrapland" you answered.
"What time?"
Ryan asked.
"Um...anytime I guess?"
You answered
"Im Fucking sonic. Be right over there in a second."
Ryan rushed. The phone hung up and you heard a knock at your door. You jumped from such timing. You opened it up and popped in Ryan who hugged you and said 'I LOVE YOU' in and friendly way. You blushed when the word was said and nd giggled. "Here." You handed Ryan the disk and he rushed over to the game console and put it in. He then got 2nd player controller and handed the 1st controller to you. You chose the red and he chose the green cause it had blanket.

~after 3 hours~

"That was pretty fun Y/N" Ryan said smiling. "Thanks..." you said nervously.
"Why don't we do this another time? Maybe we can record a video!" Ryan offered. You looked up at him and glanced. "Sure! Sounds cool to me!" You said. "Okay! Later Y/N" without noticing he hugged you and you hugged back. ((Awww))
"His hugs are soothing like his voice" you said as he exited the house and walked down the street.

Cinnamontoastken:

You were in the middle making a 'Reading Your comments Vid' and you ran onto a question which made you blush. Let's say all of them were all about livestreams,Cinnamontoastken,CutieCookie and Jacksepticeye and You with Ken! You answered a question about ken and you, which questioned.

'Is Y/S/N (your ship name) a new ship I must Bon Voyage? Cause if so...I Gotta go and get french wine bottles.'

You laughed at the second sentence. "I honestly don't know!" You said giggling still. You weren't the girl to push a boy you like and yourself together and start creating ship names or say 'it's official' without them knowing.

"NEXT QUESTION!" You said in a rough voice.

'Dear LuckyDuckCharms,
How long have you known CutieCookie? '

"Well...I've known her since ever I was in 5th grade. We've been best friends ever since!"
You simply answered.

"Ok guys I'm gonna stop the video here! Peck the like button if you did and I'll see you ducklings! In the next video!" You ended it and checked your phone which read.

'14 new messages from
Ken'

"Oh MaH lAwDy!" You said in a ridiculous way. Or how pewdiepie would say it. 'God, I've been hanging out with Him alot' you thought.

"Dude I was making a video!"
"Oh lol sorry! "
"Your fine I just got it done!"
"Sweet! What's it about?"
"Reading comments "
"Cool! Wanna play prop hunt later?"
"Sure!"

And this was the start.

Of a beautiful.

.....

Pewds and Shadow: Relationship