When your sad

Pewdiepie:

you were walking through the forest and looked at the moon. You were sniffling because you got a LOT. Of hate comments. You wiped your eyes and felt footsteps. You quickly ran to the nearest tree and crouched down. You saw a black figure it was running towards you. You then saw it's jawline andand facial features and saw...FELIX?!?!?
you quickly got up and ran to him for a hug. He saw your eyes were puffy red and your cheeks had stained tears. He wiped more tears which were falling and gently lifted your head up.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently soothingly.
"Fucking hate comments that's what." You said coughing some.
"Ugh. Those?" Felix said rubbing circles on your back.
You nodded sniffing some.
"Don't let them get you. Their just mad cause their not you and want to be you. But you're a ready taken." Felix said smiling. "That's very sweet, Felix" you said smiling weakly.
Felix chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Yeah...but not as sweet as you." He said smiling as he started to walk down the trail with you back to your apartment.

Jacksepticeye:

Jack knocked on your door as you took a tissue and gently wiped it across your cheek and you got up and answered the door. "Hel-" "Why are you crying?" Jack asked. "Whose ass am I kicking?" Jack asked you seriously. You giggled and hugged him and lay your head on his chest. Jack laid his head on your head and kissed it. "Seriously whose ass am I kicking?" He asked again very husky. "M/H/P (most hated person)" you said looking up at him. "Where do they live.?" He asked you again. "Somewhere in America" you answered back. "That's too far. I'll just give them a hard core warning and then meet them in real life and beat their ass" he said smiling which made you giggle more. "What did they say to you?" Jack asked you curiously. "Well......" you showed him your phone and he read the message. During the middle he got big eyes and pulled in his lips. "Oh..." He took out his phone and emailed the person who sent you the message. Jack smirked and sent it. "Make sure he doesn't text back. If he does its gonna be a lot worse." Jack said kissing your cheek gently. You smiled and hugged him again kissing his cheek. "Thank you!" You cooed. "Anything for my babydoll!" Jack said smiling widely.

*takes Cinnamontoastken out* swwry

Cryaotic:

You were so close to punching you're computer. You promised Ryan you would download "farcry 3" but your stupid computer would buy the game on steam. But not open it. You've tried 6 times to get it opened but it wouldn't. You then heard a knock on the door. You wiped away your tears as best as you could and answered the door. "Hey Y/N-
What's wrong?" He said cutting off mid sentence. "The stupid game and stupid steam are being....uh you know." "Fuckfaces?" "Yeah...I guess you could say that." "Trust me, I've been there. Sometimes I just give up and eat cookies or just chill for a bit." Ryan said hugging you. You hugged him back and put your face on his chest. You snuggled him and Ryan smiled. "Awww, you look so cute!" Ryan said smiling and cuddling you closer. "I know." You said smirking. He sat down on your couch as you sat on his lap half-asleep. And thats how you guys stayed. All night. soo cute!

Markimoo:

You raged. So. Hard. At 'Five Nights At Freddys'. The fact it wasn't even scary anymore it just, got on your nerves.

"Ok Freddy I swear to the youtube gods and goddesses, if you fucking-

*freddy jumpscare...ooooo*

"OH GOD-" "Y/N?" You stayed quiet and awkwardly answered. "Yesss?" "Are you raging? " "yesss..." you answered. Mark entered and you had teary eyes. "Dawww! Someone's crying!" Mark said kissing your cheek. You looked at him and giggled before cuddling your markibear. (What. Don't blame me lol) "Shut up." You said smiling weakly. "But you look cute!" You blushed lightly and cuddled him more before he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He smiled and carried you upstairs to your bedroom and sat you there where Netflix was on and he was watching Y/F/S/M (your favorite show/movie) "aww! Markimoo! You know I love this show/movi!" "I know that's why I had it on." Mark said chuckling. You stood up and hugged Mark before kissing his lips. "I love you Mark!" You cooed. "I love you to Y/N"