When you ignore him

I put the title short because this is gonna be long.

When you ignore him to get his attention

(Trust me every girl does this)

Pewdiepie:
"Y/N!" Felix yelled at you as you continued to completely zone him out and focus on your own youtube career. You've been helping him with everything and you were never thanked for it! You decided to ignore him until he finally got the message. "(Nickname)!" Felix screeched. "SENPAI Y/N CHAN! NOTICE ME!" Felix yelled once more as he nudged his head under your arm. You moved your arm and elbowed his nose gently too gesture him to go away. "Fine then..." Felix said as he walked away. for that whole sad reputation rested on Felix's face. 'That sure isn't gonna work, goof.' You thought as you continued checking emails, replying to comments and ideas. "Fine!,I cam be kawaii when I want without you!" And with that. Felix stormed away.

Jacksepticeye: "Lassy! Can you help me with the controls on this game?" You didn't reply. You were trying to conceal your feelings toward Sean since you couldn't help your cuteness overload. "Lass!" Sean shouted again across the house. You huffed and walked in there. While going into the setting menu you quickly rearranged the controls and walked away. Sean quickly followed you. "Thank you!" Sean shouted at you. You ignored him and continued walking. Footsteps were gaining full speed and two arms were suddenly wrapped around your hips. "I love you!" Sean whispered in your ear. You pushed him away and sat down on the couch and looked through a gaming magazine. ".yeah love you too, Lass." Sean said defeatedly.

Cryaotic:

"Babe! Can you help me get my computer set up? It'll be quicker!" You rolled your eyes and walked in there. You really knew your electronics well and in about 9 minutes you were done. "Thanks, Babe!" Ryan cooed. You rolled your eyes once more and walked out checking your phone. Ryan followed you out. He began to think that he done something or messed up. "Baby, what's wrong?!" Ryan said wrapping arms around your waist securely. You took them off. You sat on the recliner and continued going through your phones and replied to comments and check emails. You check your subscribers, checked the views and smiled at nice tweets you got. "Fine....I know when I'm not wanted." Ryan muttered making your heart break in half.

Markiplier:

You were walking your dog named, Wyatt, around the neighborhood when a sudden voice yelled, "Y/N!" You sighed loudly. 'I just want some alone time right now...' "Y/N! Look! We got invited too the youtuber awards! And we get to be the hostess and host!" He smiled. You nodded and looked back to Ryan. "Are you not excited?" Mark asked. You nodded. "Well it oddly doesn't seem like it." Mark muttered. You looked to the ground, making daggers cut into the ground. You turned back around and headed off toward your guys' house. You took Wyatt off his leash and let him roam the house. When Mark got back in you walked upstairs and didn't come back down unless to go to the bathroom or something to eat. "That's fine...I can use some alone time also..." Mark fibbed. He walked away toward his setup.