when he falls for you

These are in *HIS POINT OF VIEW well some of them are*

PEWDIEPIE:

I would always call everyday! Play video games, Skype, text, anything to talk with her! But she's in L.A right now with LuckyDuckCharms and I can't speak with her.
I always get butterflies when I think of her laugh or even just her! 'I can't be falling for her right? No! Your just friends. Your cool man. Your cool.' 'But what if I just text- NO! STAHP! PUT THE PHONE DOWN!' Felix told himself. He did as he told himself to do and backed away. "Im never gonna get over
Y/N" "Im gonna face it. I'm falling for her. Ok?" Felix told himself.

I tried making a video and it was good. Until I talked about you and brung myself down. 'Great going L.A, you got my soon-to-be-Girlfried attached to you.'

I decided to give up and went to my couch and laid down a bit. I fell under a deep sleep with you me. And somehow Puga.
Puga was a sassy pug while I had to save you form Crydragon. 'If was weird. Trust me.'

**
He kept thinking about you laying on his couch dazzled by you.
**

Jacksepticeye:

I would talk to you nonstop. I even tried making some moves on you ;) you would also tease me but stop when I believed it.

You were at pax west and met fans, talked with them, took pictures and selfies with them!

I kinda missed you but denied the feels.

I...well I am another story. Im not very full of energy when I made my videos either. i would try to sometimes, but if I started talking about you, it would drag me down again.

So...to get over it I tried calling you. Or texting. But your phone notification rings were off. So I sat there in my chair. At my recording set. Very bored. And a little down.

'I don't wanna do a video without cutie.' I thought. 'Let's Carry on though ...' I continued to thought.
I got set up and look at the camera. "Top of the morning Laddys. My name is jacksepticeye and we're playing Fnaf 3..." I sounded very depressed. I shut off my camera and stop it from recording. "I can't even do my damn intro." I Whispered to myself

With that. I dragged myself into my room and jumped into bed. I snuggled up to the covers and got my phone from the nightstand. I started to scroll through the pictures I had of you and me. 'I miss you so damn much Y/N. I can believe I'm falling for you. Look at me. I'm wishing you were here.' I thought again.

Cryaotic:

'Being alone can't be that much of a bother. Right?'
I thought to myself as I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. ((Sounds legit))
I saw a note on my fridge that you left.

'Obviously because this is my first stop in the morning.' I thought chuckling. The letter wrote

"Dear Ryan,

I'm going to be at Georgia for a week. Please do not call, text or email me in ANYWAY. or you will not get a present when I come back home!" It read. "Dammit!" I cursed aloud. 'I love presents. But I wanna know why she went to Georgia.' I brooded. "Eh. Who knows." I said. I went to my computer and played goat simulator for a while then played surgeon simulator. 'God! Why is this so boring!' I thought. Checking my phone I looked and saw a text from you.

'Hey Ryan!
Glad you didn't do anything that I told you not to do while I'm in Georgia. I'll be back in 3 days! Bye!'

Then it ended. I didn't know if I should've replied or not so I just sat there thinking. 'If I do...I probably won't get the present...but if I dont, she might think I don't care...WHAT THE HELL- calm down man. You got this. We can figure this out!' I thought. I was panicking over a little thing but, I couldn't help it. And I'm not gonna deny it. I'm falling for her.

Cinnamontoastken:

I wondered around the house for a bit looking for a good game to play. I saw a video game case and I ran over to open it only for a note to be laid upon it.

"Dear Ken,
Please do not play this game until I get back. I want it to be special so we can have fun together!

-lucky'

I sighed and put the video game down. 'God it feels like I'm in the walking dead looking for supplies WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND.' Then it hit me. 'Go into your gaming studio!' I felt like an idiot. I very, Very much felt like a idiot who just got hit by a bus which was right in front of me, but I couldn't see it because my glasses were off. I quickly ran to it and looked around there. I saw a video game stack and there were 3 new games. I looked them over and saw 'The Wolf Among Us season 2"

*yes I know there isn't a season 2 but roll with it!*

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU Y/N!" Ken shouted across the room. I didn't put my hands over my mouth cause I meant it. 'Oh my god I love this woman.' I thought over and over. Making my video I released it and the comments started to roll in.

Alot were 'How'd you get the game?' And some were 'did Y/N get you this?' I answered them nicely and politely like I always I mean *ahem* sometimes *ahem* do.

I couldn't help it but. I was falling. And by falling, I meant I was falling hard.