when fangirls come

Pewdiepie:

You guys were hiding in Kmart because of fangirls saw you and decided to bombard you guys. As you ran in there you went too the game selection and got what you wanted. Wario: smooth moves, Gang Wars. And got out. Not only later were fangirls following you and you guys gave up. "Let's just give them what they want." Felix said sighing then smiling afterwards and turned to you. Before you knew what was happening Felix smashed his lips into yours and fangirls screamed. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into it more. After the fangirls went away you broke apart. *which was only 30 seconds long..*
You guys walked away hand in hand and you looked at Felix. "Is that all fangirls and fans want?" "Yeah, sometimes they want pictures but you can tell what fans want when you come into contact with them almost everyday." Felix said smiling a little. Nodding that meant you understood, Felix stopped and looked back. "Hey guys!" A voice rang out. You turned and saw a 10 yr old boy from what it seemed like. "Can I get a picture with Y/N?" He asked. "Sure!" Felix said smiling. "Of course you can!" You exclaimed. Walking over to the boy you bent over and smiled as the boy took the picture. "Thanks! Now can I get one of both of you?" He asked. "Why sure!" You smiled walking back over to Felix and wrapping your arms around his torso as he wrapped an arm around your waist. The boy took the picture and smiled. "Thanks!" He called out. "No problem!" you yelled. 'I gotta admit....I like taking pictures with fans now.'

Jacksepticeye:

You being a youtuber and all, you were used too all the pictures, signatures, and long emotional speeches and all those actions were deep to your heart. As you walked down the street two strong arms wrapped around your waist and you turned to see a cute looking Sean there smiling. "Hey!" You said kissing his cheek which he returned. "Hey! We need to take pictures, fangirls are here." "Okay... have you forgot I'm a youtuber also?" You asked. "No, but the fangirls are inevitable!" Sean said smiling like a dork. You giggled and heard yelling, screaming, and 'awwwws' behind you and Sean turned you guys around. "Woah" you gasped. All of a sudden flashes were in your eyes surprising you and you had no choice but to smile. You didn't hate pictures. No. But you hated the unexpected part of it. Then a what a girl looked like about 6 or 7 years old came up to you. "Can I take a picture with you?" She asked. "You're a inspiration to me." The girl said smiling as she got her camera ready and you smiled big. "Thank you!" You said. "Im glad I'm a inspiration to you, it's really amazing how 7 year olds and up are watching me and claim me to be a inspiration." You said calmly. "To some people they call you a hero." The girl said smiling through her eyes. You smiled big and blushed. The girl took the pic and went back to her mom and she looked back smiling. "Not all heroes wear capes. Hers wears headphones." Sean said smiling as he came behind you and kissed your cheek. "Are we done?" You asked sadly. "Afraid so Y/N" Sean answered. You sighed and looked down. "Don't worry, you'll be getting asked everyday you come outside." Sean said chuckling a little. All of a sudden Sean pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your head. As fangirls screamed and took pictures. You didn't fake anything and kissed Sean on his lips as he was tooken on surprise. "My hero doesn't wear capes. He wears headphones."

Cryaotic:

You ran. As fast as you could down an alley as fan boys ran after you. "Get the hell away!" you whisper screamed under your breathe as you jumped a fence and ran into a familiar apartment. Ryan shot up from his computer seat and looked at you. "What's up Y/N?" "Fucking fanboys and girls, that's what's up." You said as you went to his curtains and checked to make sure they weren't here for the safety of Ryan. "Oh." Ryan said looking down. "Yeah." You said as you headed to the kitchen too grab a water bottle. 'I should really start going to the gym more' you thought. Ryan walked in there also and glomped you into a hug. You giggled and hugged him back also. As he kissed your cheek there was a knocking on the door. You Immediately sanik yourself out the kitchen into his bedroom and close the door quietly. Ramming yourself into his closet wasn't the best idea but you were too old to hide under the bed. All of a sudden another knock is heard on the door. But this time....on Ryans bedroom door. "Y/N! It's safe to come out now!" Ryan yelled. You quietly opened the door and tip toed over to the door too open it. When you saw no one there you freaked out and shut the door. "Fuck- just- NO!" You said closing your eyes tightly and shaking your head. 'Turn this into some damn horror movie. Nu uh bitch' you thought. You saw a baseball bat in the corner of Ryans room and smiled. "Yas. Thank the youtube gods and goddesses." You said smiling triumphantly. You grabbed it and slowly opened the door. You tip toed out with the baseball bat hunched over your back carefully. When you entered a room you would hold out your hand and act like you were kick someone in the face or punch them in the neck. All of a sudden two strong arms wrap around your waist and you come into contact with Ryan. You lifted your bat thinking 'oh shit!' And almost took a swing. "Hey! It's me! Your boyfriend! Don't kill me!" Ryan said chuckling and petrified that you would probably make a home run with his head. "Don't scare people like that Ryan, you can give them heart attacks..." you trailed off. "Well I'm sorry!" He said chuckling. "I couldn't resist giving you a scare!" Ryan smiled you shook your head. "You're a asshole sometimes!" You squealed. "But, I still love you." You said looking at the floor. "I know!" Ryan said bringing you into a tight bear hug.

Markimoo:

You and Mark were at Indy Pop Con and you were already taking pictures with the fans. You did one with CutieCookie, Jacksepticeye, and Pewdiepie. 'Where's Mark? ' You thought..."Y/N!" A voice yelled out. You turned your head and saw it was your Markimoo. You ran and jumped on him where Fangirls screamed and took pictures. You kissed him playfully making the fangirls 'awww' and scream more. Mark chuckled and shook his head. "You love attention don't you?" Mark asked. "Well,I thought the fans would like some pics of us so, I did that..." you said smiling. Mark chuckled slightly and looked around. "I guess you did it!" He said smiling as well as you. You giggled and fans started bombarding. You took dramatic and funny ones and sometimes smiley ones with them as Mark was being hugged and given emotional speeches. Then a fan shouted "KISS MARK" then the chanting began. You walked over to Mark who proudly smiled and dipped you into a kiss. Jacksepticeye walked in between you too and pouted. "I didn't even get to preach!" "Should've come earlier." You said chuckling. Jack chuckled and grabbed ahold of Mark by the shoulders. "Keep her. She's a good one." Sean said pointing his finger at Mark. Mark chuckled and looked back at you. "Don't worry, I plan too." He said smiling. You blushed and gave Mark one big meaningful kiss and you heard cameras clicking iPhones making the clicking sound and cheering. 'Best. Day. Ever.' You thought as Mark deepened the kiss even more.