When your at Pax West

I JUST WANT TO SAY, THIS WAS BEFORE THE ENTIRE BABY CHAPTER, AND I REALLY NEED TO FIX THESE IN ORDER BECAUSE I PUT THIS BOOK OFF FOR SO LONG, AND IM SO SORRY ABOUT IT.

Pewdiepie:

Pax West. YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT. AND YOU WERE GONNA SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND AS RIHANNA TOLD YOU TO. Felix and yourself walked hand in hand as you entered through the large doors offering you a warm welcome. As soon as you walked in, hands, screams, paper and cameras were shoved in your face, as screams possibly evolved deafness. "OH MY GOD! IT'S Y/N!" "FELIX! Y/N! OVER HERE!" "CAN WE GET A PICTURE WITH YOU, Y/N?" were being yelled as everyone tried to out yell each other. Felix and yourself tried to get in as many selfies, pictures, and brofists as you could. CutieCookie, Mark's girlfriend, RedFox, and yourself did a show off on who could do a cheer best. And it was a tie between CutieCookie and yourself. You two were the ones who could do full court flips. (Where you could do flips all across a basketball court) CutieCookie fell once which made her lose and you won. They played all kinds of songs. Even some pop songs that were on a playlist, which made it the best day ever. "You did pretty good Y/N." Felix smiled as he pulled you into a hug. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Felix." 'Awwws' and THEY'RE SO CUTE!' was heard from the crowd. Then Felix smirked and smashed his lips up to yours. Flashes of pictures were being taken and squeals and screams were exploding like fireworks. When you got to the signing, tons of emotional speeches and pictures were given to you. As well presents, and the best part of it was the favt that you loved presents. People asked you, "If you don't mind, can you do another backflip for me?" and of course, you would accept it to make your fans happy. You didn't let them down either.
Best.year.ever.

Jacksepticeye:
You being an experienced youtuber and all, you weren't worried one bit. Until you walked in through the doors; that's when it hit you. With Sean's arm around your waist and the fangirls, chaos was already started with the bombarding of pictures. "Cutie!" People shouted over other voices. You didn't want to break away from Sean but, you weren't gonna let a silly, adorable, human being boyfriend get in the way of you and your family. Yes. Some of your subscribers you don't even know, are claimed by you as your family. "Coming!" You yelped as fans began to pry you off of Sean. "Bye, babe!" You yelled. "Bye! I'LL MEET YOU AT THE PANEL!" Sean literally screamed at you as you were being dragged to your seat. "OK, BABY, LOVE YOU!" You screamed back laughing at your fans who were giggling and laughing at the witty skit they pulled. "You guys are all amazing!" You chuckled. Next thing you know Sean was sitting beside you. "Hey there, Babe!"  Sean chuckled. "Hey!" You whispered. You looked and saw a little girl who was crying. She looked about 12. You got up from the table and asked her whats wrong. "Its just that, I thought I would never be able to see you all my life, and people always told me I would never meet you. Seeing you right now just proves that they were wrong. And it makes me extremley happy." The girl explained, almost choking on her tears. "And just, seeing you so happy with a new boyfriend makes me smile. We all knew when you didn't have Jack you weren't  happy. Even when you said " I'm fine guys, I don't need a boy to make me happy." Now look at you. Your smiling without having to fake it just to see us smile. It makes us happy just seeing your real happy self." The girl explained even further. You were crying so hard right now that you wrapped the girl in your arms and you never wanted to let go. "Thank you, I'm sorry what's your name?" "Anabelle." The girl answered. "Thank you, Anabelle!" You sobbed. The girl let go of you and you did the same. You saw her leave off towards her mom and the mom gave you a sweet smile. You looked back at Sean and he stood up and grabbed you by the sides. "Y/N/N, whats wrong?" "That little girl," You started, "said the most sweetest speech to me...and I have a lot to tell you when we get to the hotel."  You looked in his ocean blue eyes and could tell he was full of curiosity. "...ok....." Sean muttered. He turned back to signing  papers for fans, and later on you did too. 'I have more than a lot to tell him... I have tons. Of stuff i need to tell him.'

Cryaotic:
You guys didn't really GO, to Pax West, but you went there, through a live stream. It always made you laugh when you played prop hunt and Ryan couldn't find you, not even Snake or Russ! But you guys also watched everyone else go, like Ken, or Pewds, sometimes Jack, or Mark. Even if you guys watch another person go you still have fun. (I don't know what to put down here...)

Markiplier:
You and Mark SLAY Pax West. You guys hold hands, say cute things to each other, have gymnastic competitions, even though you ALWAYS win. You guys even give inspiring messages to the fans, have face offs, sometimes sing, but the both of you guys always dance. You guys will sometimes even have rap battles for the hell of it, and cosplay, not very often though. The first time you guys walked in, all hell just broke loose. People screamed, and snapped pictures of the both of you. "Mark?! Where are you?!" You yelled, people began yelling along with you. You couldn't find Mark anywhere, sadly. You thought he would've been with Sean or Felix, but he wasn't. He wasn't even with Bob or Wade, and that surprised you more than anything. "Y/N!" A familiar voice called out to you.  Your face lightened up at the sound of Mark's voice; you couldn't help it, I mean, the boy was missing for about 4 hours. "You scared me so much, I couldn't find you! Where were you anyways?" "Oh, I was at a presentation for Nintendo, they have a Nintendo Switch now! It's supposed to be for sale in a few months!" Mark smiled as he explained to you about the Nintendo Switch. He looked like a 5 year old who was freaking out over free candy; he was so happy, and there was nothing that could make more happy than the Nintendo Switch, and you yourself.