The Party

Today's the day that I meet Jonas' friends. I hope they like me I couldn't live with myself if I did something stupid and zone out while I'm there.

Oh how rude of me let me introduce myself my names chasity Morgan I am 22 years old and I am a virgin I know right boring Lil ole me has a boyfriend but I won't give up the cookie until I get married. I think Jonas might be the one he's sweet he protects me he turns me on.......I guess.
Dong hate me just yet we gotta long ways to go anyway back to my story.

I put on my little black dress and some red 4 inch heals and I pin my hair back with a red butterfly clip I do my make up and head down stairs.

"Hey babe you look sexy this evening to what do I owe the pleasure." Jonas says.
"Just come give me a big kiss." I grab jonas and pull him in close as he bends down meeting my hieght as his lips crash into mines he's soft gentle but there's really no.........spark, but there has to be something right I mean I love Jonas with every fiber of my being so why dont I feel anything?
Its me I know its just me.I pull away and ask if he's ready he nods and we head out to his friend Barry's house.

Once we pull up I grab jonas' hand he smiles like that makes him feel like the king of the world.

"So who's gonna be here again?" I ask for the millionth time.

"Just a couple of my guys friends you havent met before."he shrugs like its no big deal.
I can't help but notice how handsome he looks I his suit not to mention how much taller he is than me I'm about 5'5 he is around 6'2 but it feels right standing next to him hand in hand its almost like a fairy tale!

We enter Barry's house only to get a very warm greeting from Barry himself.

" hey foxy mama how you been its been ages but you still look young and sexy might I add." He says this while giving me a hug then hr smirks at Jonas from the side o can't help but let out a giggle.
"Hey what's so funny he's trying to steal my woman!" Jonas' arm raps around my waist and he pulls me close."protective much." I whisper sending Barry into infinate laughter.
As Barry enjoys the little joke I've made jonas and I walk around to the others he starts introducing me to people then he takes one swift look around the room then he frowns up a bit.

"What's wrong babe." I say concern written on my face.

"nothing babe I just was looking for Zane I thought he would have been here by now."

"Well it has only been thirty minutes just give it sometime." I give him a reassuring smile with all traces of worry gone from my face.

"Ok sweety you always know what to say to keep me happy." He smiles and plants a light kiss on my forehead.

Just then the door swings open revealing a rather large buff handsome sorry mega handsome man about 6'5 obviously way larger than jonas walks in with a big smile on his incredibly handsome face.

"Hey there he is the man of the hour how you doing jonas!" He blurts this out making his way over to us. he grabs jonas into a big bear hug almost crushing him to death I can only help but giggle at the touching seen. Which makes the massively large man turn his gaze to me I smile speaking first.

"Hi you must be Zane I'm jonas' girlfriend chasity it nice to meet you."I put out my hand getting ready for a strong hand shake he looks at me with a confused look then the smile that lit up his face just moments ago comes back as he sets jonas down and grabs me up into a bear hug almost with the same intensity he had with jonas.

He pulls away and says"you only get hugs from me you are apart of the family now right till death do you part." I smile he's so freaking handsome and polite his smile is enough to make me just melt.

After a few hours past I noticed Zane has been watching me at the party a lot no more words really were exchanged between us after that lovely greeting he gave to me earlier. There must be something on my face.
I excuse my self and head to the bathroom fix my makeup and head back to the room where everyone is but as I'm coming out the bathroom I see zane leaning against the wall opposite of the bathroom door.
"Oh hey." I say with a faint smile.
"If you'll excuse me." I try to walk past him but he grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall and the next thing I know his lips are on mines and for some reason I don't fight it I kiss him back he pulls me closer to him by my waist and his soft touch makes me let out a small moan his licks my lips his tounge begin for entrance I leg him in and for the first time since I've been with jonas I get that feeling and it makes me wet. Wait jonas! I pull back moving for off the wall I fix my dress and head back to the room where now there only Barry and jonas left I grab jonas' hand I thank Barry for the lovely party and me and Jonas leave we go home I get into the shower and go to bed with my man my jonas and not zane I manage to push him out my head long enough for me to close my heavy eyes and fall asleep.

Hey guys I hope you like my first chapter! I'll be updating soon and I'm so proud of myself 1011 words yay!!

You all get cheese Popsicles!