our last dance

ashley's pov

what am i suppose to do??i don't know if harry will accept it...i'll only ruin his career...he has worked so hard for his career and if i tell him about this everything will be finished...oh god its such a mess...please help me god...as i was tangled up in my thoughts my phone buzzed,i picked up my phone

"hi beautiful,what are you doing"harry asked

"nothing much,what about you"i responded

"okay then love,get your arse  up and get dressed we're going out"he ordered

"where are we going"i enquired

"its a surprise,i'll pick you up in 20minutes,bye love"he said and before i could say anything he hung up

i  walked to the closet and searched for a dress...i wore a fitting silk mousseline dress with draped body and paired it with a pair of strappy heel shoes...i wore the necklace,harry gave me..i let my hair down in loose curls...as i was looking myself at the mirror my phone buzzed..it was a text from harry saying "i'm waiting for you outside"

i grabbed a small purse and went outside...he was standing outside the car with white orchids in his hand...i walked towards him...

"beautiful flowers for a much more beautiful girl"he smiled and kissed me on my cheek..he opened the door and i sat on the passenger seat..he walked over to the driver's seat and started the engine..

"where are we going harry"i asked curiously

"told you its a surprise"he smirked

i wasn't talking much..i still kept thinking about stuffs..how am i going to tell him..

"you okay love"he asked looking at me...

"oh yeah i'm just a bit tired,haven't slept well"i lied

"where did you go yesterday"he asked..

"i-i went to umm meet lucy"i stammered

"oh okay"he smiled...i hate lying to him..

it was actually braun that called me and i met him yesterday...he was talking about how much harry would be in trouble because of our relationship...our relationship can affect his career..braun convinced harry but he isn't ready to leave me... i don't know what am i supposed to do..i cannot live without him and on top of that i haven't told him about the other thing..i looked out the window....

"we're here"he smiled as he parked the car..

"what is this place"i asked looking around..

he took my hand and walked....it was twilight..we walked through a jungle..it was uncomfortable to walk as i was wearing a heel...harry noticed it and he swept me off my feet and carried me in his muscular arm..i looked at him and smiled...

"here we are"he smiled and put me down gently...it was a lake..there was a boat at the bank...

harry sat on the boat and gave me a hand..i hopped on the boat and he started rowing...

"you know how to ride a boat"i asked him being doubtful

"i know a little"he shrugged

"i am not a great swimmer harry"i chuckled

"someone has trust issues"he smiled

as he was rowing i could see floating candles on the lake..

"is that candles"i asked but he didn't reply he just smiled..

there were so many candles lit on the way...we came to a place..it was a gazebo in the middle of the lake..it was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers....harry stopped the boat and got out then he helped me...

"wow harry this is amazing"i said looking around...

"i'm glad you liked it"he hugged me

he poured two glasses of champagne...there was a bench at the side and we sat there...

"harry do you love singing"i asked

"ofcourse i do,singing is my life"he responded

i kept quiet and drank the champagene...the music was on at the background...

ed sheeran's give me love was playing...

"care for a dance"harry raised his hand and i held is hand in acceptance...

his hands were around my waist and mine was around his neck..i rested my head on his shoulder...and we swayed....he then took my hand and spinned me....

"you're a good dancer"he complimented me

"i would say the same if you werent stepping on my feet"i chuckled

"sorry about that,here put your  feet on mine"he insisted and i put my feet on top of his and we danced..

"harry i want to run far away where nobody knows you,i wish we could do that..i want to have kids that would call you daddy"my eyes were filled with tears but he couldnt see as my head was rested on his shoulder...

he put his hands on my shoulder and pulled me back slowly he looked at me and put his huge hand on my cheeks,cupping them...

"i wish that too but dont worry i'll marry youand we will have kids someday,12 of them"he chuckled and i smiled

i hugged him tightly.. i didnt want to let go of him..

this would probably be our last dance...