maid????seriously.....

i looked at the huge teddy and i smiled...i remembered the time i spent with harry...i went to the kitchen to get some water...i heard a knock on my door..

i wondered who it was...i opened the door...

it was zayn..."hi,what are you doing here" i asked 

"do you welcome all your guests like this?he smiled..

"oh no its just,i'm suprised to see you here"

zayn: "well arent you going to invite me in"

oh yeah sorry..please come in...i invited him inside

he sat on the couch...

"you want something to drink"i offered..

no i'm okay he replied

"so how are you holding up"he asked...

"i'm doing okay...harry has been a great help"i smiled

"yeah he is a good Friend,he even paid your father's debt"

"he did what" i was astonished

"he didn't tell you???" zayn asked

"no he didn't??? when did he do that???

"he called me yesterday and asked me to write a check and give it to those people"

"now why would he do that"i stood up..i was furious..

i went inside my room to change...then i grabbed my bag and asked zayn to drive me to harry's place..

zayn looked puzzled...

"hurry up" i shouted...i was really angry..

zayn got up and we walked to his car...a driver opened the door for us..

"you dont drive" i asked zayn...

"nope" he replied..

we sat in his car and we were off to harry's place..

we reached harry's apartment...i continuously rang the bell...harry opened the door...

"what is your problem" he asked looking really annoyed..

"you sneaky little asshole"i pushed him and went inside zayn closed the door behind him

harry looked suprised "what happened"he asked

"what happened???  i'll tell you what happened..you paid my father's debt...why the hell would you do that"

"i just wanted to help....those people would have killed you ash"he shouted

"i dont fucking care...first you pay the hospital bills and then you pay for the funeral...i can handle it okay...dont make me feel helpless..i'm not one of your fucking charity case..."

"i was only trying to help"

"you've helped enough...i dont want your help anymore"

"sir,i'm sorry to interrupt but its important"harry's maid was standing there all along

"what is it maira???harry asked

"sir i'm going home to my kids in spain"

"and your point is"harry interrupted

"i wont be working for three months"she replied

"what,why,who is going to take care of me till then"

"i don't know sir"she looked down

"i've got an idea"zayn smiled and continued why don't you appoint ashley as your maid for three months..

"and why would i do that"harry and i were both confused...

"you paid her father's debt,she is angry and she probably wants to pay you back so instead of paying you back with money she'll pay it by giving services..she can be your personal maid"

"personal maid huh not bad"harry smirked

"his personal maid,you've got to be kidding me" i scoffed

"well that is the only way you can pay back...unless you want to be a charity case"zayn shrugged..

it was the only way i could pay him...i didnt have enough money to pay him back...

"fine i'll be his personal maid" i said.not looking very excited

"i'm going to love this"harry grinned

"whatever,i'm out of here" i said as i grabbed my bag..

"heyy maid,you better pack your things and move in here with me,i'm gonna need your service 24/7"harry gave an evil smirk

now i'll have to live with him...could my life get any better..."fine harry just pick me up at 9" i opened the door 

"now that you're my maid you might want to address me as sir"

only if i had a gun i'd shoot him in his head..i looked at him "please pick me up at nine sir" i emphasized the word sir and i slammed the door behind me....