my night with zayn

there'll be no sunlight if i loose you baby.. 

there'll be no clear skies if i loose you baby...i had this habit of singing while bathing and this was my fave song..i came out of shower and wrapped a towel around my body and came out from the bathroom... 

you have a nice voice" i was startled and i saw harry lying on my bed... sexy legs harry continued you look good when you're wet... 

ukhhh i made a disgusting face.. 

what are you doing here i shouted.. 

one of your bag is with me i came to give it back..he said.. 

you've got really sexy lingirie he winked.. 

you went through my bag...wow you're an ass i cursed.. 

he smiled and went back to his room 

what a perv...i did not like harry cause of all the news about him being a manwhore..he dated almost every girl he met and broke their hearts too..media didnt give me a good impression about him and the way he flirted with that attendant confirmed it...i changed my clothes and lied in my bed i grabbed a book and started reading...

harry's pov 

as i laid back on my bed all i could think of was ashley in her towel.. 

she looked irrisistable..her wet hair,the water dripping in her body..i smiled..i liked her the day i saw her she was simple beautiful and strong the way she punched that guy...she was like a mystery..i wanted to know more about her.. 

but i dont get it why she hates me.. 

i shoved the headphones in my ear and listened to my ipod..

ashley's pov 

i was reading my book, i heard a knock on the door.. 

"come in" 

it was zayn...i stood up and kept my book beside me.. 

50shades of grey..i heard it was a nice book"zayn said smiling.. 

"yea its interesting" 

so heard anything from perrie??? 

oh god why did i have to ask about her...am such an idiot.. 

he kept quite for a while.. 

she is nt picking up my call or rplying to my text,so i guess things are still bad...he looked sad.. 

cheer up i smiled no one can stay mad at you for long..if i was your girl i would never be mad at you i said..and then realized that was probably the worst thing to say right now...he just chukled 

we talked for hours and i could see his mood lighten up.. 

thanks for listening..i really wanted to talk to someone..he hold my hand and thanked me... 

my heart was running wild,my brain couldnt function.. 

ur umm u..ur welcome z-zayn i stuttered.. 

its late you should sleep...he said leaving the room..goodnight i whispered.. 

goodnight beautiful 

did he just call me beautiful..i couldnt sleep thinking about the moments... 

this has got to be the best night of my life..i was smiling like a fool..