i like you

i woke up and saw that lucy wasnt in the bed...i went infront of the mirror i noticed that my eyes were a bit puffy...it had to be,i cried my eyes out last night..i freshened up and went downstairs..

i took out my cellph and called dad...i wanted to know if he was okay..i called him he didnt pickup at first then i tried again this time he did pickup...

hi daddy how are you???i was missing you...

hey my princess i miss you too...are you having fun???

a tear rolled down my cheek..yes dad i'm having fun i choked..okay daddy i'll hang up now you takecare of yourself okay...i'l come back soon...i miss you..

okay princess come home soon.

i hung up the phone and wiped my tears...i ran downstairs...lucy and zayn was sitting on the couch...

i looked at zayn and i gave him a fake smile...i sat next to lucy...."where is everyone"i enquired...

"oh they went for shopping"

the door bell rang..."i'll get it" zayn stood up and walked towards the door..

harry came down and sat next to us..."you did not go out for shopping"i asked..

"nope not in the mood" he replied..

zayn opened the door he stood still,his mouth agape...

"pe-perrie"he stuttered..ilooked behind and freak it was perrie...

she hugged zayn and they kissed....my heart broke into million peices...i just couldnot see it anymore...my eyes became watery i did not want anyone to see me like that and i just ran upstairs...

harry knocked on the door and came inside,i hurriedly wiped my tears...

you're okay??? he sounded really concerned..

"yeah!!i just miss my dad" i lied..

Dont lie to me,i can tell that you're lying,i know you like zayn i saw you guys kissing!!!

oh god harry saw us kissing...i didnt know how to react or what to say...

listen ashley you're a beautiful girl and anyone would be lucky to have you...

he lifted my chin and said "lift your head high princess your tiara is falling" 

i smiled...the things he said made me feel better...i just hugged him....

harry's pov

i could see it in her eyes...she was really hurt...her tears rolling down her cheeks made me really sad...she was crying and i couldnt think of anything i could do to make her feel better...

i consoled her....she hugged me...she actually hugged me...it felt nice...she was smelling so good...i could stay like this forever..i didnt want her to go away...i hugged her tightly..

i really like this girl..i've never had such strong feelings for anyone before...she is beautiful but its her soul,her innocence that i've fallen for...

ash..ummm i like you!!!i whispered...