hamptons here we come

honk* honk*

i looked outside and there was abig car parked infront of the house..hurry up ladies niall shouted...

we took our bags and ran out...niall opened the door for us..we hopped in...

heyyyyyy everyone greeted..where is harry and liam lucy asked....oh they're already at the airport danielle replied...

hi zayn i smiled...he seemed to be a bit off....hi he said with a very upset tone in his voice....i could sense something was wrong with him...

we reached to the airport and grabbed our luggage and went inside...

dont we need our ticket boo lucy asked niall...i gave a shocked look to lucy and whispered "boo"

she came to me and said that she'd explain it later..

no babe we'll be going in our privet jet niall replied smiling...wow a private jet i thought to myself..

there you are,why so late??? you know how much i hate waiting...harry said looking really pissed..

oo the brat prince cant even wait for a minute pffft how typical i murmmered...

what was that agin,i didnt hear you....harry said with a smirk in his face..

nothing...i gave him a fake smile...

lets go fellas...

we got on the jet...

wow the jet is better than my room i said looking around...

there was this really good looking female attendant..she welcomed us with smile...

i asked lucy to sit beside me....tell me evrything...

lucy blushed and she told me that niall wanted her to be his girlfreind...

lucy:the night at the party after you passed out,we took you to harry's place...

yes i know that part now move on to the part where he asks you to be his girlfreind i interrupted...

lucy:well we were sitting at the balcony we talked for hours and niall made a flower from a paper and he said "this may not be a real flower but i promise i'll  give you real flowers everyday,will you be my girl"

awe how cute....i sounded so excited..

can i steal her from you niall asked me giving his cute smile...

yes but i want her back alright i laughed...

i stood up and left the lovebirds alone...i went to sit besides zayn....heyy is something wrong??you look upset i asked zayn...he looked at me and said that everything was fine..i could see he was giving a fake smile...i hold his hand and said"you can tell me i am a good listener...he chukled..

well perrie and i had this fight yesterday,she broke up with me....he looked really sad..

dont worry everything will be fine..couples fight all the time..i'm sure whatever the reason is,she'll come back..i assured him..

he smiled...god his smile is going to kill me someday...

we finally arrived at the newyork airport...

a limo was waiting for us outside...we all hopped in..

the limo stopped and we got out...i was amazed what i saw...

it wasnt like a normal 5 star hotel...it was like a home...

there was a sign board which said "welcome to the mile house inn"

it was abeautiful place...we went inside and there was a living room with a fireplace a huge tv and really comfy looking couch...

the rooms were really big..everything was so good...

daniele and liam, louis and eleanor,lucy and niall will be staying in one-one room harry said..

and i'll be staying alone in one room he smiled...zayn and ashley can share one room lucy teased

what?? i shouted... i dont mind sharing my room with you harry gave his sexy smile...

what a pervert i thought...

you three can stay individually"said liam

i let out a sigh of releif...lucy you're going to leave me alone i joked...why??are you afraid of the dark harry said teasingly...

i gave him an angry look...

zayn:okay guys lets freshen up

i need a long bath...i went to my room and settled my things and went for shower...