our breif moment

ashley's pov

we went back to harry's apartment...

"what do you want for dinner"i asked him..

"surprise me"he said and winked...

"i'm going to change first"i was about to go change when harry called me

"ashley wait i have something for you"he handed me a paper bag..."this is for you"

i opened the bag,it was a cloth,i took it out and it was a french maid's outfit..."what is this for"i asked him curiously

"its your dress..you're my maid so i want you to be in a maid's uniform..go and change i want to see if it fits"he smiled..

there's no way i'm going to wear this thing...i protested

"you have to wear it or else i'm terminating you from this job,i can always find someone else to replace you"he smirked..

"fine..you're an arsehole" i cursed and went inside to change

i wore the dress and the thigh high stocking...the dress was too short..did he bring this for a 9 year old kid..its insane..

"arent you done yet"harry knocked at the door...

i opened the door and he was standing their with a silly smile in his face..."aren't you forgetting something"he pointed his finger on the lace headband that was lying on the bed..

"you want me to wear that too"i glared

"yep"he rested his back on the wall and crossed his arm...

i wore the band in my head..."happy now" i gave him a fake annoyed smile..

he just smiled and went to the bathroom...

i walked to the kitchen to make dinner...i was really mad at him..he made me wear a stupid dress...i was making chicken picatta with rice ...i looked at the cabinet to find some salt,i took the salt and my eyes went to the bottle of chilli powder..this will teach you a lesson Mr smarty pant..i took the bottle and i put the whole chilli powder in the chiken picatta...i poured two glasses of wine..i set the table and  lighted some candle...

"harry dinner's ready"i called him..

he came out and saw the arrangements that i made....he looked around and said "what is all this fuss about"

"oh nothing..i'm just showing my appreciation for what you've done for me"i smiled..

he came and sat in the chair...

"care for some wine"i asked handing him a glass of wine

"sure"he took the glass and started drinking...

i brought the appetizer...

"whoa!!!!! taco dip,i must have done something really good today"he rubbed his hands excitedly

"lets start" i said...we ate and drank...we talked for a while...he told me stories about his tours and stuffs...i didnt realize we had finished the bottle of wine already...

"is this all or there's something else too"harry asked..

i totally forgot about the chicken picatta..."oh yeah i made chicken picatta with rice,i'll be right back"i got up and went to the kitchen...i started feeling tipsy...i put it in a plate and came out...

here you go i served him the plate..."looks yummy"he complimented

he was about to eat it.."harry wait" i stopped him...

"why what's wrong"he enquired

"i'm sorry but i was really mad at you for making me wear this stupid dress so i.."

"so you what"

"i put the whole bottle of chili powder in the chicken"i confessed...i looked down..

he laughed..."why are you laughing.aren't you mad at me" i asked him

"you're such a child"he said picking up the plates..he went to the kitchen 

i carried the glasses and went after him...i accidentally slipped the glasses and it fell on the ground causing it to shatter..

"oh god i'm so sorry"i said and tried to pick up the glass..i cut myself with a piece of glass..

"ow" i yelled

"Ashley"he came to me and saw my wound..he carried me to the room...he brought the first aid and put medicine in my wound.."are you dumb,you don't pick broken glasses with a bare hand" he shouted at me..."you're not a superwoman,you know that right" he kept shouting at me and i just looked at him and smiled..he tied a bandage on my wound "what is so funny"he asked

"nothing..you care so much about me" i said,smiling at him..

"i do care about you but you on the other hand wanted to kill me tonight" we both laughed

"people don't just die by eating chili powder"i chuckled

"well people wont die by tickling either" he started tickling me..

"stop it harry"i laughed with tears in my eyes..."harry stop it" i pleaded..

we fell back on the bed...he stopped tickling me...we looked at each other...he came closer and put his hands on my cheek and said "you look beautiful when you smile"

i couldn't help but blush...i was feeling shy.."i need to clean the mess" i said getting up...he stood up as well "we can do that tomorrow" he said...

"no its okay i'll do it right now"i turned around to leave the room but he grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him..."i don't want you to leave"he whispered in my ear...my whole body shivered..he nibbled my ear....i could feel his warm breathe which made me quiver...he nibbled my ears,trailing kisses on my neck..i felt my whole body tremble..it was a whole new feeling...his hands were wrapped around my waist...my one hand was rested on his shoulder whereas the other one gripped his nape...he looked at me...his eyes were hypnotizing ...he planted a soft kiss on my lips...he pushed me gently to the wall and pinned my hands above my head...i felt like i was his hostage..i was helpless as he trailed his hand down my body...he bit my lower lips softly..his hand was stroking  my thighs....the heat was building up....my eyes were closed the whole time...i was afraid that if i opened my eyes i would wake up...he carried me..my legs were on either side of his hips...he put me in the bed....he was on top of me...he started sucking hard on my neck..."harry" i gasped...i unbuttoned his shirt..he hurriedly opened it and threw it on the floor...his hands were cupped on my breast..i was panting at the pleasure that he was giving me...i scratched his back with my nails...we were both panting heavily...

just then harry's phone rang...we were both startled...he got up and checked his phone...his expression changed when he looked at the screen...."i have to take this call" he said and then walked out of the room...i just laid back and remembered the intimate moment we just had...i felt shy...i got up and went to the bathroom to change into my pjs...

whose call was it anyway???why did he look so worried???

whoever it was must've been really important....i changed my clothes and went to bed...he came back after a while..."ashley are you awake"he whispered..i pretended to be asleep..

he kissed me in the forehead and turned the lights off...