Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 17

Start from the beginning

“So what are you guys going to do after this year? Are you going to go back to school or go out and do something else?” Maria asked me and Lee.

“Well I’m staying on for another two years and then going to university.” Maria nodded and looked at me.

“I’m leaving in June, but I’m not sure what I’m going to do though.” I said before putting a piece of cake in my mouth.

“I thought you were going to work in your parents company?” I looked a Williams and shrugged.

“I don’t know now. I was going to do that, but my guidance teacher has kind of talked me into think about technical college for an advertising course. If I do that, I can work for my parents company or another one.” I said while looking at the table. I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye.

“Would’ve been nice to be told,” he said while putting his spoon down. I put my elbow on the table and rested my head on my fist.

“I’m going to go to the bathroom,” Maria said before standing up. I prayed that Lee wouldn’t leave.

“I’m going to go get the bill,” he said sliding over.

“Here pay for it while you’re there.” Williams said handing him some money.

“I’ll just fine out how much it was and we can split it.” Williams shook his head and gave him the money.

“Just take it,” Lee nodded and took his money. He walked over to the podium and waited for the waitress. “How come you didn’t tell me that you were thinking of going to tech?” I sighed and started mixing the sauce with the left over cake.

“I’m not even sure if I am going to apply for tech yet. It’s just an idea.”

“But what happens if you do apply for them and then you end up moving away?” I turned to him and smiled slightly.

“If I do apply, I’ll tell you straight after I do. But I haven’t decided yet, and I might get into one here if I do go. So you’ll still see me,” he smiled and rubbed my back.

“As long as I get that I’ll be happy. Sorry I was a bit of a bastard a minute ago.” I smiled and rubbed his thigh.

“Apology accepted,” he laughed and took a bit of the chocolate sauce.

“You’ve got chocolate sauce on your mouth.” I licked my lips embarrassed. “Nope still there,” I licked my lips again and he smirked. “I’ll get it,” he leant forward and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled as he sucked my bottom lip slightly. He pulled away and smiled at me.

“Well I think you got it,” he laughed and wrapped his arm around me. I rested into him as he rubbed my back.

“Buy anything nice today?” He said gesturing towards my bags.

“Yeah, I got a few things. Some jeans, some tops few bits a pieces.” He nodded against my head and I saw Maria come out of the bathrooms. “What did you do today?”

“Nothing much. Just went around town and caught up a bit more.” I pulled away from him as Maria and Lee came back over.

“Are you guys ready to go?” I nodded and Williams slide out. I grabbed my bags and followed them. As we were walking out the door, Williams took my bags from my hand. I looked up at him and smiled.

“My car is around the corner, do you want a lift home?” He asked me and Lee. We looked at each other and nodded. “I’ll drop Maria off and then you guys,” I nodded as we headed to his car.

Lee and I climbed into the back as Williams and Maria got in the front. “So what did you tell him about you going to tech?” Lee asked as he moved beside me.