Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

“What are you going to tell him?” Williams asked from my bed. I spun around in my chair and looked at him.

“I don’t really know. I was kind of just going to say what ever come into my head.” I said putting my feet on my table. “I don’t think I want to tell him anymore,” I sighed swivelling on my chair slightly.

“Do what you want to do,” he said resting his back against the wall. “He is your best friend.” I sighed and shrugged, while standing up.

“I don’t know,” I said walking over to my bed. “I’ll see today. But we need to get to school,” I said picking up my bag. He moved over to me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me down onto the bed and hovered above me.

“Let’s ditch today. You finish at one anyway,” I laughed and pushed his chest. He rolled onto the other side of the bed giving me a chance to stand up.

“I said I’d meet up with Sean before he leaves.” He groaned and rolled off my bed. “He asked me to. I couldn’t just turn around and say ‘no I’ll be with your brother.’” He laughed as he slipped on his shoes.

“I would pay to see that,” I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room. Luckily my parents and Xavier had already left. I walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. “Are you okay with getting home after school?” He asked as I put some bread in the toaster.

“Yeah, I’ll just get the bus home. My mum and dad will be home anyway.” He nodded as he sat down on one of the breakfast stools. “Do you want to come over tonight? Xavier’s working until eleven and my parents are at a party or something.” I said walking over to him. I sat down on his leg and yawned.

“Sure, you know I love spending time with you.” I lowered my head as I felt myself blushing. “What time do you want me over for?” He asked rubbing my lower back.

“If Lee does come over it won’t be until seven. So I guess around five and you can stay in my room.” I said turning to face him. He nodded and gave me a quick kiss. I smiled as I got off his leg and took my toast from the toaster. I put some peanut butter on it before grabbing my bag.

“Can I just ditch this meeting?” He asked as we walked out of the house. I shook my head as I locked the front door.

“You ditched your last one,” I told him walking to his car. “So you need to go to this one.” He laughed as he unlocked his car. I got into the passengers side and put on my seatbelt. I took a bite from my toast as he pulled out onto the main road. “So what happened between you and Sean when you went home on Wednesday morning?” I asked after a minute or two.

“Not a lot. I just gave him a lift to school and picked him up from practice.”

“What did he say about moving back with your mum and dad?” He sighed and scratched his jaw. I could see the slight beard that he was growing there. But I would never let it get too bad, for now it was just mild stubble.

“Not a lot. He said he never wanted to come here but mum and dad made him. And like I said he isn’t going to leave since he still has exams in a few months and you.”

“You’re kidding right?” He glanced over at me and shook his head. “I saw him flirting with someone the other day at school.”

“That’s what he said,” I nodded before slumping back in my chair. “Can I have some of your toast? I’m hungry,” I laughed before holding the slice of toast in front of him. He took a bite of it while still concentrating on the road. I finished it off as we pulled up around the corner from school. “I’ll see you in registration then?” I nodded and opened the car door.