Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 17

Start from the beginning

“She’s married,” I said turning around slightly.

“And how do you know that?” I laughed but was cut out before I could tell him.

“Rachel?” I turned around fully and smiled at Maria. “I told you it was her,” I looked beside her and saw Williams. I smiled as they walked over to us.

“Do you guys want to sit with us?” Lee asked them. I looked over at him shocked. I thought he still hated Williams.

“Thank you,” before Williams could answer, his sister did. She sat down beside Lee and Williams slipped over to me.

“I’m Lee Rachel’s best friend,” he introduced himself to Maria. She smiled and turned to me.

“What are the chances we’d come to the same place for dinner?” I laughed and shrugged. “We were talking about you today as well.” I smiled and laughed a little.

“All good I hope,” she smiled as the waitress came back over.

Williams and Maria ordered some drinks, before we ordered food five minutes later. “Williams, I kind of need to apologise for hitting you a few weeks ago. I shouldn’t have done it.” Lee apologised to Williams.

“Its fine,” Williams said smiling.

“I would’ve hit him so I get where you’re coming from.” I looked over at Maria confused. “Paul told me about Sean and you being his student.” I looked at Williams, ignoring the other two continuing the conversation.

“When did you tell her?” I asked him turning to face him slightly.

“Today when we were going about town,” I moved into him and put my hand on his back.

“I thought you weren’t going to tell her until I’ve left school.” He shrugged and glanced at me, before looking back down at his lap.

“Sean mentioned at my parent’s house that he had a girlfriend and Maria said I did. She hasn’t told them anything about you yet, but I wanted to tell her so in case Sean wants you to meet them or something.” I pulled on the collar of his jacket slightly.

“What did she say?”

“A bit shocked, but she still loves you.” He turned to me and smiled. “By the way, I love the jeans.” I laughed as he put his hand on my thigh.

“Is it because they’re tight?” He smiled and nodded. “I thought so,” he chuckled and squeezed my thigh.

“Have you asked Lee to cover for you yet?” I shook my head at him.

“I’ll ask him later,” he nodded and we looked back at the other two. I tapped Lee under the table our food was set it front of us. He looked up and I leant across the table, making him mirror my actions. “If you don’t want him to be here I can tell him.” I whispered to him. He smiled and shook his head.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind. But you can buy me dessert for that.” I laughed and started eating my food.

*

“Yeah I don’t want any of that,” I said to Lee when the desserts came. He ordered something for us when I was at the bathroom. But he ordered cheesecake which I hate.

“Your loss,” he said pulling the plate towards him. I rolled my eyes and sat back as he and Maria started eating their dessert.

“Here,” Williams pushed his cake in front of me. He moved closer to me and put his arm around the back of the bench. “And don’t say you don’t like it, because I know you do.” He whispered to be while taking a bit of his chocolate fudge cake. It did look amazing. I laughed and picked up my spoon.