Chapter 6

__1__'s POV:

After Jeff chained you up again, he made to leave. Not feeling up to being completely alone again for the next few hours, you grabbed his sleeve. The pale skinned killer sent you a questioning glare, but didn't shrug off your hand as you had expected him to.

"What?" he asked, but it sounded more like a growl with how low and gravelly his voice was.

"Can't I get some kind of entertainment or something?" you asked him.
"It's freaking boring being all on my own the entire time without anything to do."

"Are you always this whiny?" Jeff grumbled, glaring at you.

You noticed there was no real anger behind it however, so you found the courage to grin up at him.

"That's what everyone tells me," you replied cheerily.
"Though I guess you still kidnapped the twin that is easiest to handle. People are usually a little scared of __2__. Something with her always being angry that's putting them off..."

"How much worse can she be than you?" the killer asked amused.

"I have you know I am a very open and friendly person! I just like it better to meet new people in the mall or something instead of in their basement chained to a bed."

"We actually met at your dorm when I was trying to kill you," Jeff replied dryly, smirking at you.

"Oh yeah, 'cause that's way better!" you said sarcastically, rolling your eyes.

Right after you said that, Jeff turned around and started walking away. Confused as to why he left so suddenly, you stared at him while he opened the door and walked out of the room.

"Hey! Where're you going?!" you yelled after him.

"Getting you some video games and an Xbox!" the murderer called back.

__2__'s POV:

"I'm back~" (f/n) announced happily, carrying a bag and a pink pillow with her.

Once the cheery blonde walked into the room, however, she was grabbed from behind and someone held a knife to her throat. She squeaked in fear, but that only caused the attacker to tighten his grip on her and hold the knife closer to her skin. (f/n) whimpered softly and closed her eyes.

"What the fuck is going on over here?!" you yelled once you walked in and saw the position your friend was in.
"Dude, she's helping me! let her go."

Luminous green eyes glared into your (e/c) ones, but the male let go of your friend anyway. He grumbled something unintelligible and moved away from the two of you, bowing his head so that his entire face was covered by his medium length light brown hair.

"W-who is that?!" (f/n) asked trembling.

"... This is Liu Woods, Jeff the killer's brother..." you carefully introduced the older man.

"WHAT?!!!"

"If she's gonna be this loud, I'll have to kill her," Liu growled in a deep, scratchy voice that was different from his usual one, and glaring at the two of you.
"We can't risk Jeff finding out me and Liu are here."

"Don't you think he's gonna be suspicious if my sister's best friend suddenly disappeared?" you counter, glaring back at the vengeful killer's second personality, Sully.

Liu huffed and sunk down in the couch with an angry pout on his face. (f/n) was staring at the whole thing with big fearful eyes, looking as if she wanted to scream and run really badly.

"W-why i-is a se-serial k-kil-killer..." she mumbled.

"Why the fuck do you think he's here?" you asked, glaring at the girl.
"He's gonna help us find my sister."

"And kill that fucking crazy bitch of a brother," the brunette grumbled darkly.