Chapter 4

__2__'s POV:

You ran your fingers through your hair and sighed in annoyance. The police had finally left, after asking you at least a dozen times if you would be ok. What was that about anyway? It wasn't like you had been kidnapped or anything.

Right now, you just finished cleaning up the messy room and put the stuff you had brought with you in the closet. Even that place was messy, as if something or someone had been forcefully removed from it. Probably your poor sister...

You screamed in anger and punched the wall next to the closet. You hated feeling this useless. You hated the man that had kidnapped your sister with a burning passion.

"Jeff the fucking killer!" you whispered to yourself, running your fingers through your hair again.

You chuckled softly, but there was no humor in the sound. In a matter of seconds, the chuckle grew out to an angry laugh that would sure make anyone believe you were insane if they had been in the same room with you.

Your head shot up when someone knocked on your door. For a short moment you hoped it was __1__, but that idea was quickly cast away when your rational mind took over again. Deciding that it might be a dangerous person, you grasped the baseball bat and slowly walked over to the door.

You were surprised when you saw (f/n)'s smiling face in the doorway. It was a very sad smile, pitiful even. You wanted to frown and close the door again, but instead smiled back and let her in.

"I thought you might want some company!" she said in a cheerful tone.

"Thanks," you mumbled, closing the door behind your sister's best friend.

"No problem! I even brought muffins for you... I-I remember they were __1__'s favorite..."

"I know," you told her, taking a muffin from the box offered to you.
"I-it's my favorite too. And it STILL is my sister's as well."

"Oh y-yeah, sorry we gotta trust she's still alive, uh?" she mumbled, apparently not entirely sure of that fact.

"I don't need trust, I know she still is," you answered sternly.

"How?"

"Because her kidnapper told me so."

__1__'s POV:

"Just eat it," the pale psychopath mumbled annoyed.

"Go stuff it where the sun doesn't shine!" you spat.

"I would, but you just struggle too much," he growled.

You tensed when you heard the seriousness in his tone and stared at him in fear. Jeff laughed softly, his mood lifting a little when he saw your fear. You frowned at that and started struggling again. Your wrists were already bleeding but you didn't care about that.

"Don't even think about that!" you yelled at him.

"You were the one that brought it up!" he answered, his smile widening.

"Well I didn't mean me!" you yelled.

"And I did!" Jeff yelled back, still laughing.
"Now eat up before I do stuff it somewhere else."

You growled angrily, but willingly opened up your mouth. Jeff smirked in triumph and brought the spoon full of noodle soup to your mouth. Begrudgingly, you slurped up the food given to you and reopened your mouth for a new bite.

"Not so rebellious now, are you?" he asked amused.

"I'm tied up and being threatened!" you growled.
"Something tells me that if I want to get out of this alive I can't really piss you off much."

"Smart girl."

"Fuck off!"

"And not so smart anymore."

You rolled your eyes and opened your mouth again. Jeff snorted amused before feeding you the next spoon. What you wanted to do right now was spit it back out in the psycho's face, but that would be ill advised at the moment.

So you just swallowed the lukewarm soup and said nothing. That didn't mean you couldn't glare at the guy and hope that maybe his face would melt from the intensity of it.