Chapter 5

Accidentally put this as part of chapter 4, but I've fixed that now. To make up for my mistake, I'll post chapter 6 as well.

__2__'s POV:

"Y-you gotta tell the police!" (f/n) told you wide eyed.
"If he's really gonna send you tips, maybe they can catch him!"

You rubbed your temples in annoyance and glared at her. You were the least sociable of you and your sister, so human contact was a bit of a hard feat for you.

"Like I said before, we can't do that or he'll kill __1__," you told her.
"Don't forget we're dealing with the Jeff the killer! He killed more people than anyone can count without being caught, so I'm pretty sure he'll know when we go to the cops with this."

(f/n) looked down and nodded sadly.

"I understand," she mumbled.
"Just know that I'll be here if you need me, ok?"

You nodded at her, looking down to the floor as well. After a short while, the blond girl sighed and stood up, walking towards the door. Before she opened it however, she seemed to change her mind and turn around again, facing you.

"You know what? I'll keep you company!" she said smiling in an attempt to be cheery.
"Just wait here and I'll get my stuff! My roommate won't mind it if I move out for a while." That being said, she left the room.

You sighed a little, not really feeling up to living with a roommate. Other than your sister, you enjoyed being alone most of the time. Not saying that your sister was such a social butterfly, but other than you, she was able to hold on to at least some friends.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard the door open and close again. Thinking it was probably (f/n) who came back, you didn't pay any mind to it. That was, until you heard the door being locked. Worried and more than a little scared that it might be Jeff the killer, you stood up and walked towards the door of your dorm.

Before you could get there, however, you were pulled back into the chest of a male. Said male wrapped one of his arms around your figure, securing your arms against your body while holding a knife against your throat. You opened your mouth to scream, but only a whimper escaped when you felt the blade dig further in your skin.

"Where is he?" a gruff voice close to your ear growled out.

"W-where i-is who?" you mumbled scared.

The man let out an angry huff and pushed you away from him. As soon as you were released, you turned around to face your attacker, meeting with bright green eyes that seemed to be glowing in the dark.

__1__'s POV:

"Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! JEEEEEEEFFFFF!!!!" you screamed as loud as you could.

The door swung open and revealed a very pissed off killer. For a moment, you were extremely scared, but you remembered that he wouldn't kill you until the end of the week, so you relaxed a little.

"WHAT?!!" the angry murderer growled, stomping over to the bed you were still tied to.

"I need to pee."

"..." the pale skinned male just stared at you suspiciously.

"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I'M NOT GONNA ESCAPE!" you yelled.
"NOW PLEASE LET ME GO 'CAUSE I'M GOING TO BLOW UP!"

"FINE! Jeez, you're loud," Jeff grumbled.

Your captor unlocked the cuffs on your wrists and grabbed your arm, holding his knife threateningly, as if warning you for what would happen if you tried to run. You rolled your eyes and allowed the killer to lead you out of the room and through a hallway while keeping a tight hold on you. That was pretty considerate from him now you thought about it, after all, you had a broken leg so you couldn't walk on your own. He even bandaged it and everything! You take a moment to appreciate his kindness until you remember he was the one to break your leg in the first place, not to forget kidnapped you and even tried to kill you.

You know what? Forget everything you just said about appreciating this guy. There is nothing kind about this asshole! Only crazy murderer.

You both came to a halt in front of a white door. Jeff opened the door and shoved you inside, closing the door again behind you.

"You have five minutes," he grumbled from the other side.

Sighing in annoyance you looked around the surprisingly clean bathroom. It was pretty small, but it had a shower, a sink and a TOILET! You rushed over as fast as you could limp and sat down quickly.

God! You had needed to pee for hours already but you were just too stubborn to ask your kidnapper to let you before now. This was the downside of drinking over eight cups of coffee in one night.

In the meanwhile, you looked around in hope to find any means of escape. Your heart jumped up when you noticed the little window over your head. It was a little high, but you should be able to crawl out of it anyway.

"Five minutes are almost up!" you heard a muffled yell.

You silently cursed and flushed the toilet, hobbling over to the bathroom door, just in time because Jeff just opened the door. You glared at him for a moment, but he ignored it and grabbed you by your arm, dragging you back to the room you were previously in.

To your surprise, the cuffs were switched with longer chains. Those would still tie you to the bed, but at least they would grant you some movement. You sent a questioning glance towards the pale killer, who quickly looked away with a frown.

"That should be a little more comfortable I guess," he grumbled blushing.

"Thanks... I guess..." you mumbled your response, blushing a little as well.

hpgubowR(