IkariGoneWrong-Isshu

Start from the beginning

Involves: Charles and himself

Reaction: Remember that guy...Heartbreaker Charles...guy...I don't really know.

In the games, he was that guy in Driftveil City where you have your first Triple Battle or Rotation Battle.

In the anime, he was the Mighty Accelguard with Accelgor. Everyone but Ash knew that secret.

Points For: TOGETHER FOREVER.

Points Against: He might wanna settle down eventually.

BUT HE'S A HEARTBREAKER THOUGH.

--

I'mFreeShipping

Involves: Lass Elsa and Mewtwo

Reaction: I'M FREEEEEEEE!

LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!

I'm not done with these Frozen ships.

This makes sense, though.

Mewtwo was a result of an experiment by Team Rocket for evil things, but all it wanted was freedom, and not destruction.

AND NOW...IT'S FREE. It goes to Cerulean Cave where Red, Ethan, Crystal or Lyra can catch him.

Points For: They're FREE!

Points Against: THEY'RE FREE...until Red, Ethan, Crystal or Lyra would catch it.

--

ImperfectShipping

Involves: Kenny, Paul, Dawn, Zoey

Reaction: Uh...yes they are imperfect.

Nobody's perfect.

If you think you're perfect, f**k yourself.

Because if you were perfect, you should be a human capable of asexual reproduction because you don't need anybody else to make a baby with.

Uhh....moving on.

Points For: Uh...Sinnoh people. That's something. Kenny, Dawn and Zoey are pals and rivals.

Points Against: Paul isn't really friends with these people. Even Dawn.

--

ImpersonationShipping

Involves: Max and Wobbuffet

Reaction: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery they say.

Yeah...

In the episode "A Double Dilemma", Team Rocket dressed up like Norman's family, or as we fanfictioners love to call them, the Maple family. It was Wobbuffet who dressed up like Max.

And dang. Those people from North Petalburg who thought Wobbuffet was really Max are S-T-U-P-I-D.

Because apparently Max is so blue and call only say 'Wobbuffet!'

Points For: Something.

Points Against: I guess Max doesn't like Wobbuffet.

--

ImposterShipping

Involves: James and Norman

Reaction: Again...Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

In the same episode as the previous ship, James dresses up as Norman to fool the people of North Petalburg. Like...people. If you were real fanatics, you'd know that he wasn't Norman.