The End Of It All

Rena's POV

It's been a couple of years now. Kakashi and I are happily married and have 3 kids, the oldest at the age of 3, Sakumo, we named him after Kakashi's father, Rin a couple second younger, we named after Kakashi's dead teammate, and Yuki a few minutes after Rin, we named her after the snow that landed in Konoha on the day she was born. A lot has happened during the couple of years, first of all Sasuke left the village to go to Orchimaru in search of power. I'm really disappointed at him for doing that. Not only did Sasuke leave, so did Naruto. He promised Sakura to save Sasuke and bring him, so far he seems to caught up with that. He left with Jiraya-sama and travelled in hopes of getting stronger. I should've told him before he left that he was already strong, in body, will, and heart. I believe he could keep his promise, and bring Sasuke back, until than I'll be supporting him along with everyone in the village.

I heard the door open from behind me. I glanced back to see a half awake Sakumo,"Mommy?"

I walked over to him and picked him up,"Yes, dear?"

He yawned and rubbed his eyes,"Daddy is calling you."

I sighed,"Did daddy wake you up and ask you to call me?"

He nodded his head,"Yeah, daddy said he'll teach me a new jutsu if I did it."

I grew an anime vein,"I swear your father is just-"

"Just a  good husband and father." I glanced to see the devil it's self.

I sighed at him,"Kakashi, what did you want you could've called me your, you didn't have to wake up Sakumo."

He ran a hand through his hair and pouted,"I was getting lonely."

I walk up to him with Sakumo still in my hands,"You should've just waited."

"I know, but I just couldn't wait to see your beautiful face." I blushed red and turned away from him.

He chuckled at me,"After all these years me just calling you beautiful still makes you blush." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me and Sakumo in a hug.

"You should put Sakumo to bed, he has to go to school tomorrow." He whispered into my ear.

I looked up at him,"And who woke him up at this time of hour?"

He pouted,"I'm sorry, I just had to see you. It feels like your ignoring me, I've been feeling so lonely."

I giggled,"Okay, Mr. I'm-Lonely, why don't you get some rest as well, you have a mission tomorrow. I'll meet you at our room, I'm just going to put Sakumo to bed."

He sighed in defeat and left,"I'll see you there."

I nodded my head and walked into the kids room. I placed Sakumo in his bed and kissed his forehead,"Good night, Sakumo." I smiled at him.

He looked up at me,"Good night Mommy."

I walked in our room and saw Kakashi laying on the bed. I walked over and laid under the sheets next to him. He put his arm around me and I snugged closer,"You know I heard Naruto is coming back soon."

I glanced up at Kakashi,"Oh, yeah? I didn't know that. I wonder how he'll react when he sees our kids."

Kakashi sighed,"I can only imagine what he'll do."

I giggled,"It's okay Kakashi I'm pretty sure you'll be fine."

He hugged me tighter,"I'm glad your still here, by my side."

I sighed,"I'll always be here. Besides, I'm Rena Ketsu Hatake, my new beginning might be over, but like they say there is never an end to anything, just a beginning of something more great."

                                                                                        ~The End

Author Note

Hello my great fans,

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've just been so busy with things at school, you know with the first quarter ending and all the projects. I'm sorry to say that Rena Ketsu's New Beginning has come to an end. There will NOT a sequel to this story I apologize. After a year or so I might make a remake of this and that may have a sequel. For now, read some of my other books, see you again my great fans.

                                                                                                                  Till we meet again,
                                                                                                                                                 ~Rin Hatake