Wedding Day

Kakashi's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my room while Asuma and the boys were there all watching me. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Kakashi-sensei, calm down it's just your wedding day." Naruto said.

I glared at him,"Naruto it's not just my wedding day it's Rena's. Man what if I'm late?! I can't be late! What time is it?!"

"Kakashi, Naruto is right your overreacting. Besides your not late it's only 10:10 am the wedding is at noon." Asuma said.

I than glared at him,"What if you were marrying Kurenai?"

His eyes widen and he turned bright red. I smirked under my mask,"That's what I thought."

"Think of it this way Kakashi-sensei your going to be king and rule a country with Rena." I immediately stopped pacing.

"I'm going to what now?" I questioned.

They all deadpan,"Kakashi, you do know that marrying Rena, who is a princess and the next in line for the thrown, makes you the king right?" Sasuke asked.

I plopped down onto a chair,"How could I forget? I'm going to freakin rule a damn country this is not good!!"

I got off the chair and looked at myself in the mirror. "Is my hair okay? Is my bow on correctly? Do I look weird? Is my mask on? Did I forget something?" I heard them all sigh.

I turned to them,"Look I'm sorry I just didn't really know I was going to get married during this mission."

"We understand Kakashi-sensei." The Genins said.

"This is so troublesome." I heard Shikamaru murmured.

"You got that right, Shikamaru. Why do we have to wear a suit anyways." Kiba complained.

"It's because you guys are her friends and I'm your sensei. Well, for most of you. You have to attend. Anyways please tell me nobody send a message to the Hokage." I said.

The all looked away and started whistling. I narrowed my eyes at them,"What did you guys do?" I questioned.

They all tensed,"We might of accidentally send a message to the Hokage-sama who said he's coming to attend and Gai's team is tagging along." Asuma said while biting on his cigerate.

I grew an irk mark,"Are you serious?! Gai is coming!! Oh no this is getting-"

I was cut off when the door bursts open and I was about to get tackled but I stepped aside. I looked at the ground to see Gai. He quickly recovered and looked at me with fire in his eyes,"Kakashi, my raival it has seems you've beaten me at the game of love and you are now marrying youthful Rena!! Congratulations!!!" He handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks..." I mumbled. This is going to be a long wedding.

Akira's POV

I squealed out loud,"I can't believe I'm marrying Kakashi!!"

The girls giggled,"Yes, Rena!"

I looked at them and hugged them,"Thanks for attending my wedding and for being the brides maid and flower girls."

"It's no problem Rena. Plus we get to see you in your wonderful dress. Not to mention you look amazing." Sakura said.

"Thanks." I mumbled blushing.

The door suddenly burst open. I looked at the door to see the old man. He walked over to me and held my hand. "Can I speak to Rena alone?" The girls nodded and left the room.